Return to Konoha!

2 years have passed and I'm finally back in Konoha! I can't wait to see everyone, I wonder if they've changed much. I run around on the roofs a little with an ear-to-ear grin plastered on my face as the wind flows through my hair. I watch the villagers get on with their everyday lives, chatting and grocery shopping. As I'm running, I spot a familiar face... and dog.

"Yo, dog breath! Long time no see!" I yell, jumping down from the roof I was currently standing on to stand beside him.

He looks shocked for a few seconds then turns to look at me, "Fox-Face, you're back!" He exclaims, smirking.

We make small talk then he tells me that all the teams were going to have a group training session and that he was just heading there before I came. Then he realizes he's late.

"Ah–shit, I'm late! Fuck, Sakura's gonna be pissed..." As he elegantly put it, "you coming or what?" He grumbles after he looks back at me only to see me laughing my ass off at his misfortune to come.
I gather myself and catch up, still smirking and stifling the occasional laugh.

When we get there everyone, who was currently there–I noticed a few people were missing, was already training. Sakura hears us approaching and turns to obviously give Kiba an earful about being late before she notices me. She stops and stares for a few seconds. I took this time to take in her appearance. And wow, she's gotten pretty.

Her pink hair is still short and she still wears her forehead protector as a headband but her face as matured, her emerald eyes are more slender as is her nose and her cheekbones are more prominent. Her forehead is less noticeable, that's for sure. She now wears a red, sleeveless top with a pink skirt-thing. Underneath her skirt is gray shorts and a bandage on her left leg along with a weapon holster. On her arms are pink elbow sleeves and purple-gray gloves that match her knee-length sandals. She also carries herself in a more confident way. Overall she is still gorgeous just more mature.

She shakes her head and I flash her a bright smile. We greet each other and she fills me in on what's happened in the past couple years, things like, "Tsunade-sama has been helping me master my medical ninjutsu!" Or, "We got a new teammate, his name is Sai. He's pretty blunt but Ino seems to like him a lot?" I didn't pay that much attention until she started talking about Sasuke.

"Oh yea, Sasuke-kun finally agreed to go out with me! Isn't it great? We're planning to go out next week, when we're both not that busy!"

I smiled at her and told her that was great news as enthusiastically as ever. But truth be told that's not great, you see, while I was away I did a lot of meditating and thinking and I realized something, I think I have a crush on Sasuke. I'm not sure though, I mean it has been two years after all, but if he likes Sakura then I'm happy for him.

Moving on, I scanned the area and noticed that Sasuke wasn't there yet, there was some dude that looked like him however–I assume that's Say or whatever his name was. I decided not to question it and just assumed that he would be here soon. I went to greet the others and catch up.

Soon enough he came and didn't receive an earful from Sakura, speaking of which–did she seriously just let Kiba off the hook?

Anyway...
Fuck. He's hot. He was wearing the Konoha Military Police Force or KMPF uniform that consists of a black vest–that's not too dissimilar to the Jōnin and Chūnin ones–with the police force symbol on the back on top of a pale blue shirt with the same symbol on the sleeve. He wore pants that were the same color and grey boot-sandals. His hair hasn't changed much, the same duck-butt style as always. His face was the same, just more mature like Sakura.