Moving on?

Jungkook's POV

We were currently sitting in a café and drinking a macchiato and americano. It felt right, but as he said, forced. I really want this to work, and move on. I don't want to hurt her as well. I've been hurting enough. And for some odd reason, she makes me feel lightheaded and better. Her laugh is like a cure when I'm having a headache.

"Oppa, what are you thinking of?"

"Oh, nothing. Just some stuff. And Yuju-ah, I'm just a month older than you. You can call me Jungkook." I don't like her being formal to me, that makes me feel distanced.

"Oh, I'll always talk down to you," she chuckled before continuing, "but the thing is, I like calling you oppa. It makes me feel protected by you." She blushed a tint of red when saying the last part. How cute. Maybe I should really consider her.

"As you wish princess," oh my god, what did just slip out of my mouth? I looked at her looking down and sipping on the macchiato. His favorite drink, oh Jungkook snap out of it. You're trying to forget him!

"That's too soon, oppa."

"What, me calling you princess? Ok, I won't do it again, heh." I scratched the back of my neck. Maybe she's right. We've been only talking for a month. It may seem long, but it takes more time than that to get to know someone.

"I almost forget telling you, there's this academy for vocalists in the US. They say idols can join and if they pass after attending classes, they can make a solo debut. What do you think? I considering joining it, but then I have to live in the US for three years, because that's how long the course will take. I already discussed it with the girls and they are happy for me." She waited for my answer, but that took me aback. She was asking me to go with her, didn't she? But, three years is a bit too long. Bangtan would have to be without me, not that I'm saying I have the most important role. No, all of u are important. I have to talk about with the boys first.

"Uhh, I will think about it and then tell you," I couldn't turn her down, maybe she's also thinking about being serious with me.

"Ok, I understand. It's a big decision. But the due date for the auditions are in four months, which means you have to send them an application before that and set up an appointment for auditioning." I could see that her smile was real, looks like she really wants me to go. So I just smiled back, my bunny smile.