WHAT!?

Time skip – one week

Jimin's POV

Taemin hyung:

Have you talked to him?

Me:

No hyung, but I have something to tell Kookie first.

Remember what I told you? That comes first.

Taemin hyung:

Ok, but don't drag it too long. Get to the point.

Me:

Ok hyung, I will :)

I walked to the living room hoping Kookie would be there, and yes, he was. He was sitting on the couch with Tae and they were laughing and having fun. Suddenly I felt my stomach turn.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh hi hyung, Tae Tae hyung was just telling me some of his childhood stories. They're so funny!" Jungkook laugh genuinely. Ah, it's so good to him laugh like this again. Then Tae turned to me.

"You know, the one with them bunnies, right?" He asked me.

"Yeah, that one is actually funny." He told me that story like one month after we met. This alien though.

"So Jungkook, about that practice thing. You wanna do it today?" I asked. Suddenly both of them looked at it other. I mean, what if I made things uncomfortable? Maybe they had plans?

"It's okay if you have pla-

"No hyung, I would love to!" he answered immediately with his bunny smile.

"Good, I'm gonna go to the store with Jin hyung. We can go after that. Okay?" I asked.

"Yes, I will be ready when you come back."

-------------

Jungkook's POV

Jimin and Jin hyung left for the store to buy things, I don't know what though. Tae Tae hyung and I were still sitting on the couch and kept talking.

"I think it's something serious." I said.

"Why?" Hyung asked.

"He never calls me Jungkook if it's not something important, I'm scared a little."

"Don't be, Kookie now's the time to finally confess. And before you kill me with those eyes, everyone here knows about you. Don't worry, we ship you!" he said and smiled. So we were not as quiet as we thought we were, at least as I thought.

"Thanks hyung, I better get going." I said and stood up.

--------------

Practice room

Author's POV

They have been dancing and fooling around for the past two hours, so they decided to take a break. Jungkook went to get two water bottles. As he came back Jimin had his back to the younger and was just thinking. Without even realizing, Jungkook went to him and hugged him from back.

Jimin jumped a little from the sudden hug, but when he saw Jungkook's hand he felt relieved and took one of the water bottles his dongsaeng was holding.

"Aww, has Kookie missed me so much?" He teased.

"Hyung don't ruin this. Can we just stay like this for a little longer?" The latter asked.

"Of course, anything to make my Kookie happy." Jimin responded. Jungkook's face turned to a light pink shade, but Jimin couldn't see that and the younger was happy.

"Kookie, be honest with me. Why have you been avoiding and ignoring me for the past weeks?" Jimin suddenly asked and turned to face Jungkook. The younger was just looking down and mutter a silent "I was confused." "By what?" Jimin asked.

Then it hit him, oh maybe because of what Hoseok said. But he has been ignoring me way before that, he thought. "Look Jungkook, if it has something to do with what Hoseok said the other day then don't let it get to you. He was just teasing us as always. I was actually confused and startled by the comment myself. I mean, no matter how close you and I are, there's still not okay for them to say these things." He ended.

Jungkook's eyes went twice their size, but didn't say anything. He was thinking of what to say. To progress everything his hyund had said. So he was uncomfortable? But Jungkook liked the idea of being more intimate with Jimin. He had actually kissed the older when he was asleep many times before, but not when he was awake. And that he wanted to keep to himself.

"Hyung... let's stop"

"Stop what Kokkie?" Jimin asked

"This!" Jungkook yelled and left the practice room. Jimin was taken back a little. He didn't realize that Jungkook was gone before he heard a door being slammed. Jungkook was nowhere to be seen when Jimin followed him.

"Best I leave him alone, also I need some thinking by myself." He said to himself staring in the mirrors.

Time skip – 2 hours later

An angry Taehyung came through the practice door and pushed Jimin against the wall. His eyes were dark and he was sweating. It's the first time Jimin had seen him like this, Taehyung was usually a happy alien that did weird things.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHAT DID YOU SAY TO JUNGKOOK?" He yelled at Jimin.

"N-nothing! Why?"

"He has been crying his eyes out since he came home from here, don't you see how much he loves you?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

"I love him too Tae, I do. His my doengsang after all!" Jimin shouted back. He couldn't believe Taehyung thought this way.

"Not like a brother you idot, he's gay and he likes you!" Taehyung shut his mouth with his hand when he realized what he had said. And when he came back to his senses a pale Jimin looked so confused.

"WHAT!?" Jimin only managed to get that one word out.