My New Family

I walked into the house. waiting for me was the rest of my new family. "Tylavia my wife, Derek and Anabelle, Daniel and Neferti, and lastly Dorian and this is the Azzaro family. Everyone this is the new addition to our family Lilana Rivers." so there together as a couple i asked Carl secretly he nodded well thats different but cool at the same time, Anabell was short and looked like a cute lil pixie she danced toward me each step graceful and poised. "welcome to the our family Li, don't worry we'll be great friends." I was shocked ana had welcomed me as if she had saw me coming for years and just couldnt wait . As this happened i noticed everyone was looking at anabelle as if she had two heads, knowing me I was probably seeing three. "um, thanks Ana," she smiled and danced back to her position with Derek who looked like he was suspicious of me so i didnt bother to delve furthur than a quick "hello" with him and a "nice to meet you" and he responded with a nice yet wary "welcome lilana, its a pleasure to meet you." and then he flashed me a smile full of teeth of crystal white. with that being said i moved on to Neferti had a mean expression it almost made me curl back. she was the most beautiful person i'd ever seen she would make every male/female model or mortal bow at her feet she smiled that smile would have set any mans blood on fir and considering who my real mother was i would know, but we'll go into that later. "hello Lilana nice to meet you, im Neferti your new sister wel big sister "and then she flipped me another bright smile and i thought if only she knew my real age  and how long i've been doing this gig. i made sure to block these thoughts though incase of and of my secrets being divulged. then Daniel cam eover and gave me this huge ass bear hug, and i say ass because he dropped me afterward and i landed right on mine. he laughed at my sour expression. i honestly didnt get the funny but man did he i have it in for him. "well, well welcome to the family sis, finally some more people to mess with, dont you think?" and he smiled "of course," i mumbled "wouldnt be a welcome without me getting tossed on my ass" he snickered. "nice one sis," he said helping me up "up you do just fine." i rolled my eyes then Dorian stepped up and said with a voice like chocolate and velvet with a touch of hidden suduction and a hint on a musical lilt "hi, im Dorian Azzaro, nice to meet you---," he held out his hand for me to shake "Im Lilana Rivers, but you can just call my Lila. Li seems to be occupied at the moment by the lovely Ana." I said, Ana laughed with a trinkiling hig soprano. "nice to meet you lilana." and he smiled and god his apperance was sexy and so was the smile. He had These Crystal Green eyes, long hair that was a mixture of silver a black blended but still able to decipher. He had such tanned skin which let me say is unbelieveable for a vampire but then from my studys of myhtical creatures i understood that these vampires werent just any type of vampire they were The very Gem of Amarras. A royal pureblooded family of hybrids and some of the strongest and kindest yet honorable vampires to mainkind. The Azzaro's were one the first families to walk in daylight and survive off of more than just human blood such as human food, elven blood, magic, the purest of elements, natural energy, and even animals & nature itself as we speak. They have powers beyond the capacity of the normal human mind besides the usual such as telepathy, supernatural strength and speed, and incredible beauty. They can contain the elements and energy's source, including the fact that they can dissect the Science of heart of the scientific concepts such as matter, mass, velocity, density, volume, and weight. They are the only pureblooded family that has leaved in peace for quite a few years due to much thinking and time concealment. They have also studied and tried different ways of life, seen different cultures through centuries of living through lifetimes. I was snapped out of my logical thinking's when the mother of my new household introduced herself to me, "Hello Lilana, im Tylavia, nice to meet you, so what do you think of the house, im sure you would like to tour on you rown later since you already know about us. Pools out back by the way and u can have a free run of the grounds whenever you like." she said with a loving motherly smile. "oh god, i love it! it's amazing and you really do know how to decorate a home. Im guessing the new furnishings is only the best right?" my new mom dimpled at me "of course" we both said in unison and laughed. " by the way you can call me Ty for short," "my pleasure" since we were becoming so close I decided to give her name to close to what I really ws, "and you can call me river." her smile grew wider. then next thing i know i gave her a hug. a hug that said "welcome to my life." then Daniel decided to speak on the last subject "River really i wouldn't have thought of river. i was thinking pomergranite considering youp head size or maybe a mango" he laughed as i smacked his arm. i asked, "do you guys mind if i get settled?" my father spoke up "not at all dear" he said "Dorian, help her get settled upstairs", "sure thing Carl".