Liliana *The 1st daughter of Poisedon and Aphrodite ~The Water Child~*

*ok, guys so this is my first time writing my storys on here well the first one i've ever posted and i have to say i like my work and i've let my friends read some and i was the first to introduce them to here so i decided that after telling everyone else to post there's i would finally post my own!!! so, every good writer need some help, even the best of them do. theres always room for improvement...sooo let me know what you think*

~Late that Night~

I was so mad "What!?!" I screamed. I couldnt believe this was happening to me, ME! The daughter of two parents who dont understand crap I say, " how can i be being sent to some mythical creatures that dont even exist?!?", I said, ? daughter look at it this way their good...people and--" but i interrupted "Vampires, bloodsucking, vampires!" I said I was so  shocked why did they want me anyway I'm nothing special...seriously. "how did I get into this mess?" I asked trying to put a lid on my anger. "Well. when you were only 3 months, it was Halloween and we were on our way toward home, when we saw these teens maliciously being beaten by some tall young men, at least we thought they were, so your father--as brave as he is--went over there to help them. but it was all a set up the kids weren't really in trouble. Next thing it was a flash of white....," My a tear rolled down my mothers cheek "next thing i knew they had your father pinned down, eyes glowing red then a dakr figure blew past and the next thing i knew all of the kids were dead and your father was saed." my mom said, "but , i made a deal with this man, that when you were of age you would live with them from now on." my dad concluded. i was utterly shocked how could this be true and--"what did the...'man' ask of you father?", I said "he saw that your mother was currently with child, and bargained for you in return of our safety from others from their world." i saw what i had to do in order to ensure the safety of my cover family, "ok,...i'll do it " i saw a single crystal tear fall from my moms cheek, and se rean to me "oh mom, don't cry, just remember not to touch the stove while it's hot and no cliff diving you remember last time." My mother shook with laughter. it sounded like a high clear bell. "oh, my dear LIliana, my beautiful water child." she said "you must try your best to not let them know about your power or your real parents, me and the old man are just your guardians always have been. Your father and mother told us to watch over you and to protect you from all hurt harm and danger and to protect the prophecy and the future which you, my beautiful child, hold in your hands. Not just yours, but your peoples as well honey dear. Your father and mother will be so proud of what a young, precious jewel you have become. My dear water pearl, as your guardian we've have done our job. Your 18 now and of age, it is time for you to find yourself your destiny, and care for your people you are a goddess. Which gives you a power like no other, use it to do what is right. We shall continue to keep watch on you from afar this is just a stepping stone in your destiny. Protect your identity your sisters as you already know will see you soon whenever you call. Do not show anyone who you are unless your sure. Understood?" I nodded "I will sustaintivo mama, i promise." 

~and so this is how late that night started.~