The Meet & Greet

"Hello, john, samantha," all of a sudden his eyes rested upon me. "well, hello there liliana. welcome to my family ." his voice seemed like that of a ancient history, yet, intelligent & wise like that of a elder thats had years to learn so much in so little time--in this case so much time. "hello00", "carlos, but everyone calls me carl and you?" he asked his voice flowing like a alto's note and as smooth as honey "lilana, lilana rivers but everyone calls me lilana," or waterchild i added on silently " ah, a very nice name" he said i couldnt help but blush. it was a compliment, " so, are you ready?" he asked with a smile "um, sure" i hugged my dad and we did our own secret handshake even though i was in a dress. i hugged my mom and gave me a kiss she gave me a full reload of the one thing not to tell but before she could say it i shushed her "superhearing" i said  nodding at my new dad. "oh right by baby." she said "bye, mom," i whispered as i walked with my new dad to whatever, he had for transportation." here we are lovely corvette," i must have had the wrong car in mind cause this one was one of those rich people cars stylish, expensive and of course a glosssy paint job, his was black with a red lightnening streak, nice if i do say so myself nice. "wow," was all that came out of my mouth "you like it?" he asked staring down at m,"i love it," i said witha great amount of honest enthusiasim. "so, you have alot of people waiting to meet you." he said as we drove but instead of asking a question that referred to that particular topic as always i started a new one "ok, so now that your my father, i wanna know some facts and things you've seen...you know past, present, and future that sort of thing. also favorite colors, your style, your favorite...food these things wil help me judge what kind of personality and spirit you have." i said he looked alittle embarassed to me or maybe my eyes were just playing tricks on me "ok, if i answer these questions then you have to answer the same ones agreed" he held out his hand for me to shake "uh, yeah but one one condition?" i said he looked wary "what's the condition?" i smiled "we get to have our own secret handshake and if you have a pool i have a no curfew at nighttime."  next thing i know my new father wa laughing i mena laughing as if he hadnt laughed in hundreds of years and it felt so good to let go. "A--greed" he said between fits of laughter. then asked me what a secret handshake is and i responded by saying "its a personal handshake between comrades, bf4ls (best friends for life), bff's (best friends forever), and bf's (best friends). it's helps make a connection between you and that person so ours will be like this dueces, fist pound, up on top, down beneath, booty bump, renissance bow with a double crossover.","i like it but lets try to find a name for it like the turbo or something." now he was talking um, lets see a name then it dawned on me and we both looked at each other and smiled "the immortal clash".

<ok honestly i know that the name sucks but it was kind of all i had at the moment so i used it lol>

cont...

we both said at the same time by the we had made it to a ig oversized mansion "wow" again was all i could say with a house like this you have got to have a pool was all i thought "a 25 yard to b exact," i think thats as big as a....wait a minute!!! "what the fuck! Dude you were reading my mind!" he gave me a sly smirk. Aint that some shit i thought and then laughed. We sped straight into the huge garage door, which of course was full of expensive cars "wow, cool!" i said "hmm another word added on to wow, the third wow to be exact" he laughed "ok, lets practice our handshake" i was shocked he got it right on the first , second , and third trys "nice" i said things werer beginning to look up this summer i made a new friend, i probably was going to make many more during this summer, "you ready daughter?" i smiled "as always dad," and walked into my fate.

~well what you think comment and vote plzzzz~