Titanium

He was terrified. Klaus Mikaelson was absolutely terrified and the realization scared him to the point where he felt paralyzed. Someone had taken his son; the child he never wished for but knew that he could never again live without.

All concern he had for Camille was gone and even his fear for Caroline's safety was nothing compared to the terror he felt when he thought of Henrik.

As many hours as he had spent convincing himself that love was not a weakness, it was moments like these that made him absolutely certain that he was right in the first place because no one could possibly find situations like these empowering.

Klaus was standing in his office, leaning his hands on the big wooden desk as he impatiently watched Davina cast yet another locating spell with no results. All she got from them was that Henrik was somewhere in New Orleans, but it wasn't possible for her to narrow it down further.

"Why the bloody hell is it taking so long?" Rebekah growled as she entered the room with long strides, but Klaus didn't move his gaze from the map in front of him that was burning around the edges of his city. The large map of Louisiana had been lit by Davina's magic and burned everything away but New Orleans.

"There's something blocking my magic. I can't get closer to Henrik's location than this." Davina explained, her voice strained with the effort it took her to continuously use her powers. A deep frown was set on the forehead of the twenty-one year old woman and a bead of sweat found its way down from her hairline.

"Try something else then." Rebekah suggested as she stood beside Davina's chair with her arm crossed in front of her. The collected façade she had put up was slowly cracking and Rebekah felt the desperation inside of her spreading.

"I have tried everything." Davina said through her teeth and as she released another wave of energy to finish the spell, she fell back in her chair with a loud sigh. "It's not working."

"Need I remind you who saved you from Marcel's chains?" Rebekah snarled at her and kicked the chair Davina was sitting away from the table so the Original could stand in front of the witch as she hovered over Davina threateningly. "Fail us and I will personally put you right back in them."

"As I recall it Elijah got me out of that place. The two of you would probably just have left me there to use for you own good." Davina replied as she defiantly stared back at Rebekah with her chin lifted.

"Leave Rebekah." Klaus suddenly spoke with a low voice and the blonde spun around to look at her brother with a worried frown on her forehead. She had never seen her brother in such a state and Rebekah took a moment to contemplate if she should do as he said or stay with him.

"Nik..." she tried carefully but took a step back when she heard the sound of wood being splintered and Rebekah looked down to see Klaus' elongated nails digging into the desk underneath him.

"I said leave." Klaus repeated with a small growl that made his sister glare one last time at Davina before turning on her heels and leaving. Davina pulled herself and the chair back to the table and watched the hybrid with wary eyes.

"Do it again." Klaus told her without looking up at her and Davina opened her mouth to object, but was stopped as Klaus lifted his head and she saw the tint of amber in his otherwise blue eyes. She then nodded once and took a deep breath, preparing to cast another locator spell.

"Nik, you might want to see this!" Kol's voice suddenly rang from the entrance hall and Davina had barely registered the words before Klaus was gone with a whooshing sound.

Kol was coming through the front door with a blonde woman by his side and Klaus rushed forward to grab her as she felt forward to her knees. Her hair was in disarray with spots of blood in it and the burn marks on her wrists wasn't healing as they should.