Alex and sister

When we arrive home kevin grabbed Alex and took him to his room to sleep. I went straight to my room and took a shower and put my pj Kevin huged me from the back and I acted like he wasn't their and kevin said I will stay with you babe and the baby could come with me and go with her mom we will take turns I said sure but your going to see her.

He said it doesn't matter I dont like her I love you and gave me a kiss.

I said it was ok then it  still his baby.

He said we were going to talk to her tomorrow and I said that bitch will never have you babe and I gave me a kiss. And he   said  I will never leave you and I was kind of upset but he made me laugh in many way's.

In the moring we called Janet Kevin asked her if she could come to our house to talk and said sure.

when she knocked it was her with a little girl older then Alex.

Kevin said hi and of course I said hi

she said hi and she walked in our house

She said Madison go give your daddy a kiss.

she kept flirting with Kevin but kevin was just talking about the plan we had with Madison she said it was ok.

Madison was going to stay with us for a week it was ok that when I asked Kevin we should make a test if its yours. Kevin said I dont want to but if you want.

They were both taking the blood test and we had to wait for the results for a day.