After school

Maria- At school it went so slow like always and boring. But I was thinking about my date with Kevin and what I was going to wear. When I got home I was looking for pretty clothes to wear and I was curlying my hair and doing my make up all in the same time I was to nervous when I found my new dresses I put it on and was almost ready when I hear someone knocking in the door  I went to go open  the door and it was Kevin. I said paste  he said te ves muy boneta I said gracias y tu tan bien. I said I was going to get my phone from up stairs  he said ok

Kevin-she looked very beautiful.

Maria-He look very cute when we were walking outside his car was really cool and we went to the park when he gets a basket and hold my hand I try not shake but I was just shaken and when we were at the grass he gets some subway he said he was such a chief but he got some strawberries and chocolate melted we were eating when we were  done  he said he was going to take me  somewhere eles I said sure. I wonder were he was going to take me but I didnt worry because when I was with him I felt safe.

Kevin- we were eating when I wanted to take her some where else more special. when I saw her I felt butterflies in my stomach was it love because I never felt love for someone like here. will I thought a place to take her to the beach the day was hot why not. When we were in the beach I had to tell her something I told her if she wanted to be my girl friend she said yes with a love face when we where in the beach we went in the water and I hug her and gave her a kiss which we kind of made out for a little and it was a good feeling.

Maria-He took me to the beach and he asked me if I wanted to be his girl frind of course I said yes and gave me a hug and kiss me and those were my best kiss I ever kiss someone.It was geting late so we had to leave when we arrived home kevin to me to my house and he left but before je left he gave me a kiss and said bye babe mi plebita.