In The Movies

Maria-I was home on a Saturday day moring doing chores and eating some pancakes when I got a message of kevin it said

kevin- quers er a comer ckn mego

Maria-of course I didnt answer because since the day I saw kevin with that girl I never wanted to talk to him.

Kevin-Maria didnt answer and I was kind of sad because she dint answer I thought about it and ill take her to the movies.

Maria-I was done doing my chores so I decided to go take a shower and go to my friend house's to go shopping. I was doing my make up when I send  Yesenia a message saying want to go shopping she said yes Ill pick you up in 5 min. I said ok. when I was going down stairs to go wait for Yesenia. That when I heard the door bell ring I thought Yesenia was here so I opened it but it was kevin I could look at him because I was going to fall for it and I could fall for him in his lies again. kevin said hola quers er al las movie I said no por que no te vas con la nina que estabas en el parkui.

Kevin- no es mi nova yo no la cero y yo la ve con mi mejor amigo juntos.And iif you want ill show you the message that I send her when I broke up with her.i saw the messages and it was true.quers er al la movies

Maria-i said yes because I loved him and I needed to be with him and that when I got a message from Yesenia she could go because she had to go to work. I said it was ok because I got different plans. That when Kevin gave me a huge and ssaid he loved me with all his heart. I said I love him with all my heart and never wanted to leave him.

Kevin-i saw Maria mad and I didnt know why and that when she told me she saw me with Valerie in the park fitting and thought we were together. will we were going to the movies togather when we were in the movies we were watching a scary movie and you could tell she was scared so I huged her tight and when their was scary parts I kissed ger so she didnt feel scared. After the movie was over we went out to eat in Red Robbins and we were done it was geting late. That when he got a message from his older brother saying you want to come to a family party. Kevin asked if I wanted to go?

Maria-I said si esta bien. when we arrived in the party Kevin showed me his mom, dad and his brothers. Their were other people but I think their were only friends. Later on Kevin asked me to go in side with kevin and I said sure.