Number 8

[Rizka]

 Wheres Lucie?

Mrs said she'll be gone for two days, she wasn't talking to me directly but talking out loud, but she also put a note on the table saying why and where. She also said Lucie was to feed me. The only reason I know is because she read the note out loud.

So basically I have no food until Lucie returns.

Jokes aside, to be honest I can last a while without food, but anyway im worrying. Lucie's been gone for six hours. 

I may be a cat now, but I can still understand time.

But 6 hours...She only went to a nearby shop, so why?

Why isn't she back yet?

I sway my tail from side to side, and let my ears twitch nervously. I begin prodding backwards and forwards in anxiety. I stretch in a futile attempt to calm myself. I arch my back and pull my forearms as far as I can, and let my tail stretch directly upwards.

I'm so worried...I cant search for her since there is no cat flap.

I could open the door, but I don't want to change. Also I don't even know where Lucie is, so even if I tried to search for her I wouldn't know where to start. I sigh, then leap up the stairs. Then I appear in front of Lucie's room. Luckily Lucie left it open, so without a further thought I pad straight in.

Feeling the softness that is Lucie's floor, I pounce onto her bed. Immediately I am smelling Lucie's scent, as the smell is wafting into my nose. I wipe my cheek with my paw.

I love her scent. She smells pure and innocent. I don't know how many times I've already thought that, but its just so true.

I begin rolling on the bed, mixing my scent with hers. I smile and the end result-as both our scents are mixed together. Looking around I see a window ledge.

With that I have the sudden urge to try and jump on it.

I backtrack towards the edge of the plump bed. Then with my tail swishing, I rush towards the other edge of the bed then leap off it.

But I miss the edge, realising that it was a stupid idea to start with.

Then with a sudden thud, I feel pain overtake me. 

"Meoww, meowww, MEOWW!" I yelp.

I close my eyes, feeling alone. I don't know why-but I am missing Lucie again. Soon enough a picture makes its way into my young mind.

A hand-but not a feminine one...But a masculine hand.

No-no-NO!

I flail about, I don't want to remember him-him at all! I'm with Lucie now. I-I-I want to start anew.

But despite my plea, various other memories come flowing back.

Like a river overfilling an ocean.

I whine in desperation.

Not him-Lucie! Only Lucie!

I cant remember how my old owner looked, I trusted him blindly, but...he smelt-no he always smelt- of evil. I remember his grey eyes, that looks like storm clouds themselves. I only remember that one thing.

They frighten me now. I want to see Lucie. I want to see Lucie's kind green eyes. I want to see her reassuring figure. I snap my eyes open, facing reality, then close them a split second after.

Just so I can imagine her face again.

As if my one wish was granted, I see her. Her lively green eyes illuminating nothing but joy. Her chocolate brown hair tied up as usual. Yet, behind her is a black shadow. 

That seems like its going to envelop her into darkness.

Lucie!

I feel a sudden sensation throughout my body, its a feeling of warmth. But I'm not in contact with any warmth but my usual body heat. Then shocks go up my spine, as if electrifying me. But that isn't the end. I feel a slight pain in my paws and body in general.

Then the weird sensation stops.

I open my eyes in confusion. They were closed before, but I wonder what just happened. But then I realise.

I realise the mistake that's accidentally happened.

"Oh no..." I squeak softly.

I attempt to sit up, then look towards a mirror.

What reflected was not a cat- but me as a human. A human with my cat ears, whispers and tail.

"Not again-and..."

I whimper, looking down.

"I...have...no..clothes...on..." I whisper.

What am I going to wear? Not only have I changed, but now I'm completely butt naked. But to be honest that's the least of my issues.

"How am I going to change back?" I sob, tears stinging my delicate eyes.

Why am I a monster? Why a I like this?!

I hope...I hope Lucie doesn't see me like this. I hope I change back before she comes back.

I don't want to lose the one I love again. Not a second time, as if I survived the first.

I... I don't want to be abandoned again- just because of this!

"Please...don't...don't leave me..." I whimper, crawling into the corner of the room.

Authors Note: Yes-yes. I was meant to update on Saturday. But I was doing some maths since I was FORCED to by my parents...Anyway, so I done about 2 hours worth of maths, then my mum said

"You can do another subject if you want."

So I thought hey, why don't I try writing the update of My Cat...A Neko Boy?!

Especially since all the comments were so supportive (>///<)

So I spend a while writing the update on paper, then another hour (now) writing it here. And voila! On the paper it was two pages, so hopefully here it will be too.

Sadly I cant update any more today, since its 9:43PM... sorry guys D: At least I didn't do an april fools joke saying ill delete all my book ey ;D so forgive me! and sorry about this long message, I wanted to explain :3 but hey-

VOTE-FOLLOW BUT MAINLY PEEPS

COMMEENTS BEELOW! WOOHOO

(Seriously though, it inspires me to write more. You have no idea how happy you guys made me! Also freakin' 3.5k?! Do you guys want me to do a special chapter or something? If so go ahead and comment what :D)

Bye for now!

P.S: Hope this chapter wasnt too mushy/cliche/cute. I promise I'm not trying to make it that! Or too cute- seriously I never knew these chapters were cute o.o could you guys tell me why? xD