Number 3

I looked up, tears welled in my eyes.

"Heh. Who want a worthless THING like you. You're inhumane. You're not even a cat. You're a monster." The person snickers.

I couldn't see his eyes. He smells evil. He is a bad person, yet I trust this human. He has a rope in his hand.

"You deserve to die. I hope you'll be left alone for eternity. Ha." He snickers. 

He grins. I try to run away but he grabs my hind legs. It hurt! He picked me up by the scruff. It was futile to resist. He tied the rope around my neck, allowing it to have some gap so I could breathe. Beside me was a bowl of cat food. It scent didn't help at all. In fact, it made everything worse.

"Rot in here. I hope no one will find you. You piece of trash." He laughs.

"Nyo! COME BACK!" I cried, tears soaking my blue fur.

I see the door close. Then with that he was gone, leaving me in the run-down room. My heart shatters. Humans treat animals like vermin. Abandoning us like they have no life.

"Nyo...Why...?" I sob.

I trusted this human. The human man. He was like me. I trusted him, the man named...

***

I run around the room in a complete panic.

"Uwaah! WHAT DO I DO!" I practically yell, which echoes around the room.

Thank god mum isn't here yet, but who cares about that! I have a cat which is currently passed out on my bed. Worse of all I'm hallucinating that a cat talked to me! What do I do!? Have I gone insane? I don't even know what I'm talking about!

I stop suddenly, and then try to think.

"Ok.. Calm down Lucie. Calm down. Now think..."

I sit down on the tip of the bed. I put my hand to my face, and then rub my face. I know cat breeds; know their behaviour but I have no idea what to do when a cat faints.

"I should take him to the vet. But."

I face palm.

"I DON'T KNOW WHERE ONE IS ARR I'M SO STUPID!"

I turn my head, gazing at the poor cat.

"I'm sorry 'lil guy. I'm no use eh." I whisper, stroking his lush fur.

As if he responded, I heard him purring. Then his eyelids slowly lifted.

"Oh." I say.

"Nya?" He says, in sync.

Then there was a sudden silence, which counts as "awkward"

"NYEOW!" Rizka hisses, jumping backwards.

His fur was puffed up, also on the tip and his back was arched. Signs of a cat looking bigger...Oh no! am I scaring him?

"Errm no its. Umm I'm not.. Ahh!" I stumble over my words like the idiot I am.

Rizka's eyes look into mine. Cautiously he pads over, sniffing me. I stay still, so I don't scare him. He observes me. To get closer he starts to climb up on my top. I felt tiny pricks but don't care. Soon he reaches my shoulder, trying to sit on it. I slowly put my hands around him to support him. It's like he understood. He bought his face towards my face, sniffing me. Then he jumps down on to my bed and curls up into a sleeping position.

I sat there in silence. His eyes were a beautiful. They were an emerald green. But now that I remember, a Russian blue has deep emerald green eyes... I look closer at his fur. The tips of the guard fur were silvery. I then carefully pick up one of his paws which were mauve.

I gasp.

"A Russian blue? But why would you be stray? As far as I can see you have no signs of being owned!" I say to him, dropping the paw in my hand. 

I scratch my head. Maybe I should take him to the vet.

"Nya!" A sudden cry appears.

"Huh?" I wonder, looking at him.

Rizka was standing on all 4's. He was looking at me with those eyes. It's like he's saying he doesn't want to go to the vet. I see him quivering. I didn't realize I was talking out loud.

"Don't want to go?" I ask, petting his head.

He shakes his head in response.

I smile.

But out of nowhere I hear a shout from downstairs.

"Lucie~ I'm back! I'm coming up stairs!"

Rizka looks at the door, then me again. It takes me a couple of moments before I realize...

Mum's home.

That's bad.... Really, really bad.

Authors Note: Hello~ Been a while right~

I decided to update <3 since I love you guys :D Although one page...

I'm sorry T_T

Now if your wondering Rizka is a Russian blue, I'm pretty confused on the difference between a Russian Russian blue (I think its pedigreed) and a domestic blue cat. Kind of wanted to make Rizka unique.

Russian blues have - Green eyes, silver tips on the end of their guard fur and mauve pads.

Blue cats- Usually have Yellow eyes, just blue fur and dark grey pads.

Yes I done reasearch~ As of this moment I'm listening to music <3 Right now angel beats opening actually it changed XD I'm now listening to Blood Lad's Opening 

Please Vote, Comment or if you'll give me a chance, fan/ follow/ whatever you wanna call it.

But seriously id appreciate a comment :D

Ja ne~

P.S: It just changed to Kaichou wa maid sama ending 2 XD

P.S.S: From me in the future, finally rewritten all of it~ though I tried correcting the mistakes <3 Almost done with chapter 4 so be patient you guys!