Its the Start!

[Lucie]

I put my hands over my chestnut brown hair and look at my mum with pleading green eyes.

“Ahhh I’m still tired~.” I complain.

“Well I’m sorry dear, you have to get the shopping!” My mum, Clara responds heartlessly.

I bunch up my fists.

“Fine!” I mutter loudly, walking out the door.

“Dear me, she reminds me of…well myself.” Clara whispers to herself.

Then with that she starts to comb her long brown hair, in front of the mirror.

****

I start to stroll on the street in my favourite T-shirt and jeans. Simply complaining.

“Do this, do that. Jeez, I just want to watch anime in p-” I start.

 But I was cut off by a barking in the distance. I feel a cold sweatdrop form on my forehead.

“Eh?” I gasp, turning around.

 There was a dog, a shepherd by the looks of it.

“Ah! No! Go! I don’t like you!” I shriek, running as fast as I can from the dog.

I keep on rushing away, looking for a place to hide, or at least somewhere away from this dog! I glance behind myself and squeak when I see the dog catching up.

“WHY? WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!” I yell, which wasn’t necessary.

As I keep on dashing away I see my only safe point.

“A TREE!” I squeal happily, “Dogs can’t climb up trees… Right!”

With that in mind I jump onto the branch, then climb as high as I can. When I reach the top I look down at the helpless dog.

“HA! Can’t get me now can you~ Teehee” I giggle, sticking out my tongue.

However, that seems to aggravate the dog, who tries to climb up.

“Duffy! Come back here girl!” A distant voice pleads the dog.

“Huh? Oh it’s the dog’s owner.” I realize as I now hang from the branch.

The shepherd dog runs straight towards to what seems like an old lady. Soon enough the lady walks away, but turns around again.

“Get down your incompetent turd! Why are the younger generation so irritating?”

“Excuse me lady!” I shout back, infuriated.

But without thinking I lose my footing. Then fell to the ground rather gracefully on my butt.

“Ouch!” I whimper.

I look to the spot where the lady was, but she wasn’t there anymore. Getting up, I brush off any dirt from my hair and sigh.

"My favourite T-shirt!" I cry, "It was the cutest cat one they had! Now how am I going to clean it up?"

I mope for a while, sitting on a nearby bench which just happens to be there. But now that I think about it. Where am I? I look around but freeze.

“Where…am I?” I wonder out loud.

Great I got lost. Just so typical of me. This always happens! I sigh miserably then decide to wonder around. The streets were the same dull grey. So I shouldn’t be that far. Hopefully.

“This is all from her telling me to get the groceries. Seriously!” I moan, looking around.

But soon after I hear a mew. I observe the area and spot a cute cat, which sat on the road. I would say aww, but the blue cat didn’t see a car heading straight for it.

“Oh no!” I shriek.

I dive in quickly, as the car wasnt so close and just manage to get the cat out of the way, with no injuries other than a slight scrape on my hand.

“Whoa. Never done that before.” I pant, looking at the creature in my arms.

I resist the temptation to hug the life of out it. So I place it next to me on the pavement.

“That’s why you should never linger on the road my friend!” I lecture the cat, which looks at me with those big eyes,.

The cat simply responds with a meow, then begins to paw me.

‘THIS CAT. OH MY GOD I REALLY WANT TO KEEP YOU. FORGET EVERYTHING LUCIE, GET THE CAT.’ My inner mind tells me.

Ignoring what my inner mind was thinking despite agreeing, I pet the little furball then head off. But I realize.

“Oh wait! I know this street!”

Cats are bad luck my butt. with that in mind I start to stroll down the street, but hear small steps behind me. I turn around and notice the cat was following me. I wait for the cat to come closer. Then I carefully pick it up.

It has big, green emerald eyes just full of emotion. Its pelt was soft and blue. I love this cat. I then smile to myself. I hug the cat and whisper.

“You want to come home with me?”

As if a reply, the cat paws my arm. I then release my hug and cradle it. I giggle as I walk down the street.

“I promise you kitty-cat. I’ll have you as my cat, even if my mum doesn’t agree.”

With that I wonder off, petting the cute cat that were in my arms. 

Authors Note: I have rewritten the chapter! Changed a few things blah blah blah.

Tell me what you think :D It will go the same way as before, I just didnt like the way I written it.

Vote, Comment and follow~ (Dont have too~)

Ill see you later

P.S I am rewriting the chapters!

P.S.S Check out the youtube video, its the thing I made :3