chapter 7

Hey guys. So I was going to upload last night but I had some family problems. SO to make up for it I'm going to try making this chapter REALLY long. I hope you guys like it, and I want you give a shout out to DarkNdeadly again. As well as PaigeyElizabeth keeping me motivated. Just going to remind you again fanning, voting, commenting, and liking my story does help me upload faster. If I get at least another fan tonight I'll upload again tonight. So tell your friends about me if you want another chapter.

“ Stiles!” I woke with a start as i heard my name being yelled by none other than the sexy beast named Derek.

“ Stiles!” he yelled again.

“ What? What?” I asked, cracking my eyes open and shielding them from the bright light coming from the bed side lamp.

“ I found something,” he yelled in an excited voice that I've never heard before.

“ What time is it?”

“ Umm...” He looked at his watch on his wrist. “ 3:30.”

“ This better be good and why the hell are you not in bed yet? You promised me you'd get some sleep,” I said, glaring at him, eyes completely open now.

“ Oh. Well, I got so wrapped up in what I was doing I didn't even notice the time,” he said, looking me straight in the eye.

“ Uh huh. This better be good or else I am going to be pissed if you woke me up for nothing.”

“ It is. Now, if you'll let me tell you what is, then you'll find out what it is,” he said, a little agitated.

“ Okay, okay. Proceed,” I said, giving him a big grin.

“ Good. SO I was looking through the books and then I found one that was only based on the mating process, and I found some really good news.”

“ And what is it?” I asked.

“ Well your not a full werewolf. Your a half blood,” he said, grinning like it's the best thing in the world, but I didn't even know what it meant. Even if I did know what it was I was so tired I probably wouldn't know what it was anyways.

“ What's that mean?” I asked him.

“ Ugh. It's basically what you are: half Were, half human. They're really rare. It only happens to people who's ancestors were werewolves, but somehow found a way to change themselves to humans.”

“ No wonder it's rare, but wait, my ancestors weren't werewolves wouldn't I have known?”

“ Not exactly. Werewolves are very secretive creatures. I should know. If it wasn't for Scott turning into a werewolf then you wouldn't know about it now. They wouldn't have even told their own kids.”

“ So I could've been a werewolf right now?”

“ Yep. But that's not the thing that's so great about it. Now you don't have to worry about the urge to hurt the people you love when your emotions are too high or its a full moon,” he replied. But I wasn't as happy as him. I could've had super strength, super speed, and more. Scott always looked at it as a curse, but if he would've listened to everything Derek tried to tell him, mainly about Alyson, then it wouldn't have been a problem. However, I did understand his motives for not leaving Alyson. If it feels anything like it does with Derek I wouldn't have left her either. But, I've still always felt it would be a blessing. The only reason I had turned Peter down was because I didn't want to be a part of HIS pack. I didn't want to have to listen to every command he ordered. I've always wanted to be a werewolf though. Scott has never known what he's had until he lost it. Except for Alyson. Honestly, he's lucky I'm a good friend. If I was someone else he'd be friendless, the way he kicks me to the curb all the time.

“ What, are you not happy?” Derek asked.

“ I don't know.” I just left it at that. Not really wanting to express my jealousy of what he and my best friend was. “ What else did the book say?” I asked, trying to change the subject away from my feelings on the subject.

“ Well... Okay that's the only thing that complicates things.” He looked down.

“ What's it say?” I asked again.

“ It pretty much says that if we ever have sex it'll turn you into a werewolf. Which is the bad part. Werewolves whole existence is based on mating. Just looking at you makes me want to jump you. But, If you turn into a werewolf because of it I could never live with myself.”

“ Don't worry about it. I wouldn't hate you if you turn me into a werwolf.”

“ You don't know what your saying. You've only seen the struggle. You've never experienced what it's like. I could never do this to you. You would definitely hate me, and I couldn't live without you-” He closed his mouth as soon as it came out of his mouth. Aw. Another sweet thing he's said to ME. Me! Stiles. This whole thing like a dream.

“ Ok. We won't talk about it right now. Lets just try to get some sleep.” I said MAKING him turn off the lamp after putting the books in a pile on the bedside table.

I fell asleep again in the best place I could ever dream of. Derek Hale's arms.

I woke up and immediately was flooded with memories of last night. I can't believe I almost had sex with Derek. Speaking of which, he was still sleeping peacefully. His arms wrapped around me tightly, and in any other case that would be the greatest thing in the whole world. Unfortunately, my bladder chose this precise moment to make me have to pee. I tried to wiggle my way out of Derek's arms, but I just succeeded in waking him up.

“ Where are you going?” he asked accusingly. Before suddenly attacking my lips. Okay? Where'd that come from. None the less I kissed him back, matching the ferocity he was giving me.

He pulled my shirt off followed by my pants, right then the need to pee became too bad to ignore. I pulled away from Derek's lips.

“ What's wrong?” He asked.

“ I really have to pee. That's where I was trying to go when I woke you up. I'm sorry.”

He started laughing. “ Don't be sorry; you can't help it,” He said before letting me go after giving me one more peck on the lips.

After finishing my business, I swished some mouth wash around in my mouth that I had found in the bathroom.

I exited the bathroom feeling much better. On the bed replacing Derek was a piece of paper.

I grabbed the paper and started reading.

'In the kitchen making breakfast. Come down when you're done.' I finished and started running down the stairs.

I stopped right in the opening of the kitchen watching Derek cook. I can't believe how sweet he is.

“ You know that I know your their right?” He asked making me jump.

“ Yeah, just admiring the view,” I replied before hopping to the table. Feeling like a bunny. Wow, I need to take my Adderol. (Dont know how to spell it). He sat a plate directly in front of me, and I started eating.

My brain started on a whole new topic on the no sex thing. And me not being a werewolf. If he was going to try his best to not have sex with me, I'm going to do the exact opposite. We're going to have sex by the end of the month. It's not just for me becoming a werewolf, though that is part of it. But, the main thing is that I feel like I won't truly be Derek's unless we seal the deal, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Derek will only be mine. I won't let anyone else take him from me.

Hey guys. SO, I really hope you liked it. I'll upload again soon. Sorry if it's not as long as I thought it was. Remember fan, comment, vote, and like. Gets me motivated.

-Love Amanda