The big bad wolf has a sweet side a Derek/Stiles boyxboy love story

Hey guys so I'm pretty sure this is my first fan fic book. I hope you like it. In case you didn't know this is a boyxboy teen fic of Derek and Stiles from Teen wolf. I'm going to try this and if I don't get very many reads I don't think I'll continue it.

If you like it please vote, comment, like od fan please.

Love Amanda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" DEREK!" I yelled walking up the stairs of his half in ruins house. " Derek I know your in there and can here me now come out here."

Out of know where the door opened and standing there in all his glory was Derek. Damn he was so hot. I shook those thoughts from my mind no one knew I was gay and I was going to keep it that way.

" What do you want Stiles?" Derek asked looking frustrated while leaning against the door frame.

" What did you do to Scott?" I asked a little out of breath from running all the way here.

" What do you mean I havn't seen Scott in a couple days."

" Well then why is he in the hospital?"

" How should I know. I just said that I hav't seen him in a couple days."

" So what your saying is that you had nothing to do with him being hospitalized?"

" O fcourse not. Why would I hurt him?" He asked like I was stupid.

" I don't know because he didn't bow down at your alpha commands."

"Thats just stupid I wouldn't hurt him for something like that."

" Then what happened to him?" I asked.

" I don't know but I will come to the hospital with you to find out."

" I've already tried that they want let anyone see him." I said starting to get really worried for my bestfriend. I  mean sure lately he has been an huge ass but I don't blame him for leaving me for Allison. I just feel kind of lonely but I still care for him like he was my on brother.

" Cal down Stiles I've got a way with people where I usually get my way. Follow me. Wait where is your Jeep?"

" Umm."

" Don't tell e you ran all the way here?"

" Umm I might of."

" In this heat you could of passed out from a heat stroke. Come with me." He said leading me into house and completely ignoring my protests.

" But what about Scott." He led meup the stairs to what I'm guessing was my bedroom.

He threw a shirt at me and told me to change. I looked down to find mine soaked with sweat.

" Actually" he said right when I was taking my shirt off. " Why don't you take a shower before we go. I don't think you want to go into the hospital with your hair drenched with sweat.

" I don't have a enough time for that." I said/yelled to him.

" Scott's not going to die after a couple minutes. If it helps I'll speed the whole way their."

" Fine." I said after thinking about it and then followed him to what I guessed was his bathroom. I was flabergasted when I sw it. It was bigger than my room. There was a huge jacuzzi tub big enough for for 10 people. A shower that had jets that looked like they would work out any knot in your back.

He turned the shower on and got me a towel.

Right when he walked out I threw my pants off not even caring that I left the shirt he gave me in his room. I jumped into the shower right when all my clothes were off. I let the water massage my muscles staying in the shower much longer than I intended. I jumped out of the shower regretting it right when I wrapped the towel around ny waist. That was when I realized I had left the shirt in Dereks room.

With the towel around my waist I walked into Dereks room. Not expecting Derek to be laying on his bed staring at the bathroom door. Right when I walked out his eyes examined my body starting at my eyes going all the way down to my toes and back up repeating this cycle multiple times.

" I forgot the shirt you gave me." I stated before quickly grabbing the shirt he gave me right when I did I forgot that that was the hand i was holding my towel with so of course it fell showing everything that was beneath it. Making Derek gasp. I quickly grabbed it covering myself back up before rushing to the bathroom and slamming the door behind me.

That was so embarrassing. I thought to myself

___________________________________________

Dereks POV

That was unexpected. Stiles was way hotter than I ever expected, and I was having problems keeping myself in check. It would be my luck right when I start getting hard that Stiles would open the door.

I've liked Stiles for a while not that he would ever find that out. I was actually pretty sure he was my mate but if that was to get out I'd be riddiculed.

Close minded people can't accept people the way they are so what if someone is gay. They can't help it. What is wrong with people. " It says in the bible that it's not right for someone to like someone of the same sex" well screw 'em. It also says in the bible love thy neighbor the way they are, or something like that.

Fucked up people.

Right when I finished that thought, Stiles opened the bathroom door again. This time fully dressed unfortunately. However this time his cheeks were redder than when he ran up my steps from running what was at least 4 miles.

I can't believe he ran all the way here from the hospital. You could tell that he hadn't taken one stop either. He must really care for Scott.

Scott. The idiot. He abandons Stiles all the time for that girl. You can see it. Yet Stiles stays his best friend, not yelling at him for the abandonment. I've never been that loyal. However, I did know that if I had a chance to have a fourth of the attention  from Stiles that Scott got, I wouldn't take it for granted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww Derek has a sweet side to him. Like I said earlier I really hope you liked it. If you did show it Vote, comment, like, fan anything. Like I said I don't know if I'm going to finish this. If you think I should comment.

Love yall Amanda.