chapter 8

Hey guys sorry I havn’t uploaded in so long.. I’m trying to change that I have had A LOT going on lately I don’t know if anyone reads my status updates but I really need someone who can text me and motivate me. However, I f I think you’re a creeper I’ll more then likely not reply. I’m doing this because I can’t go on my email everyday. So if you think you can be that person PM me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. On with the stories. I love ya’ll and I hope you guys like this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched through out all of breakfast. I really can’t believe that he could be mine. I mean how can a creature as beautiful as him be with someone like me. An overly hyper guy with no really special talents.

“ You know your food is getting killed?” Derek said shocking me out of my thoughts. I looked down to see that I had only taken a couple bites of my food. Huh, I could’ve sworn that I had been eating the whole time that I had been thinking.

“ Huh sorry.”

“ It’s not your fault I’m irresistible.”

“ Yea it’s not your fault I can’t keep my eyes off of you.”

He looked at me shocked that I agreed with him but I smirked at him.

“ Go ahead and finish your breakfast and I’ll take you home so you can ready for tonight and I’ll pick you back up at 7:00 and we can go on that dinner I promised.” he said completely shocking me I had completely forgotten about the dinner he promised me.

“ oh yea that’s fine.”

“ Do you want to borrow some of my clothes?”

“ Yea that would be great do you have any thing that’s a little small on you?”

“ Umm I think so here let me go get some clothes and then you can change.” He ran up the stairs while I finished my breakfast. I heard him throwing things around his room.” He ran down the stairs right when I was putting my plate and silver where in the sink.

“ here I founf some clothes that I grew out of a while a go.” he handed them to me. I looked at them and they were a pair of almost black jeans and a plain navy blue t shirt. I ran upstairs and changed quickly. I found that when I looked in the mirror I actually looked pretty good.

I ran back down stairs to find Derek a sleep on the kitchen table. Aw he’s so peaceful when he’s asleep. I thought. I decided that I’d try to get him to at least get him into his bed so that he wouldn’t get a creak in his neck if he woke up like that. I tapped him light and he grumbled something unintelligible.

“ Come on Derek, you need to get into bed.” I told him.

“ Fine.” His eyes stayed closed but he stomped un the stairs like a little kid after his parents had told him he couldn’t have something. It was actually really amusing . I followed him up the stairs and watched as he pulled off all his clothes accept for his boxers and crawled into bed. I followed his example. I heard soft breathing beside me as I laid my head down on his chest listening to his soft snoring, and his heart beat. I fell asleep like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know this was short but I was really just trying to upload since it has been so long I'll try my hardest to upload as soon as I can but i cant promise anything. I love you all Comment, Vote, Like, or even fan. And remember message me if you are up for the job if you don't know what I'm talking about read the message above. Love Amanda