YeolDul(12)Rome's BD (BrightRome)

Ok... TBCH i've been dying to write BrightxRome. I know P'Off acted as a different character in Puppy Honey but I mean... P'Bright needs love, too. 

Let's just pretend Rome and Bright are from the same UNI ok? Ok... here we go at my poor attempt at BrightxRome. 

WARNINGS: I made up some facts in here because TBH I haven't finished PuppyHoney. Just watched an episode. Don't hate.

Let's appreciate how P'Off looks at him. Omg i cannot byeee

This chapter shows Toota in all his gossiping manner

This chapter shows Toota in all his gossiping manner. I love telling stories by Toota's mouth. He's a friend I'd like to have.

++++++++++

This is like an extra scene I really wanted to write. Not necessarily connected but it shows that Bright does really is infatuated with Rome. Also, Toota being nosy hahaha They are the best

Prem, Arthit and Knot where sitting next to the lake, all of them with books and notebooks opened around them. Finals were close so they had decided to review all the concepts for their class. They couldn't believe it, how fast had time gone by. They were already in last year of university, the so scary fourth year. Their internship had ended recently, so they were dedicating all the time they had free to study the themes they felt they were lacking in.

Arthit was immersed on his administration's copies, Knot was taking a look at some advanced programming notes and Prem was reviewing his Chinese Mandarin book. All of them were really concentrated, so, the last they expected, was to be startled by Toota, who came running so fast, that almost made some second years girls fall. He was panting and his face was unreadable. He was almost squealing, his mouth needed to spill the beans about what he had just discovered.

"Toot, what the hell?" Prem was lucky to retract his legs before Toota landen heavily on them.

"Guys, guys, guys, guys... Oh my god, guys!" Toota was flipping his hands around him, to give his story transcendence.

"What now? Can you not see we're studying? And, you should do, too" Arthit sighed but smiled at his friend moving his hand at Toota as telling him to continue. He knew Toota needed to tell them something; he was an understanding person in spite of that hot head of his. Knot also smiled as he shook his head. He would miss those guys a lot.

"I just saw Bright kissing someone! Omg!" Toota exclaimed, finally letting out what he was so desperate to say.

"Yeah, and? I've seen Bright kiss more than four girls in a night" Knot then made a disgusted face as he probably remembered what he saw. Both Arthit and Prem nodded, too.