Yeodeolb(8)PremWad, as told by Toota (the evolution of).

I feel bad, guys. Did you all like the MingKit one? I feel like you guys disliked it because it wasn't what you guys were expecting. :'(

Any ways... PremWad for y'all. I like these two a lot. Not of my fave top's but still cute and interesting.

Don't expect a lot of love from these two. Dry as ice. Big Toota will be the one to introduce their relationship to you.

Warnings: Crack and fluff. NOT EDITED, MISTAKES IN THERE 

++++++++++++++++

To be very honest, I have gone (Bright too) through all of Prem and Wad's chats on WhatsApp. And let me tell you all, the majority of those exchanges are dry as fudge. When had them passed the 'I hate your guts' to 'I wanna fuck your guts'?. A cactus has more love to give than those two (awkward af). I don't have any idea how they work as a serious couple but in a strange comforting way, they make it work. Not that I know about a lot about serious relationships, either hehehehe.

The story goes like this: Various times I have asked for Prem's phone (most like snatched it)  just to play games on it or just to flood his gallery with my amazing bright face... put intended, trade mark, don't copy if you read this, Bright, I also like these puns. Any ways, Prem doesn't put much of a fight when I take his phone, he would just complain for few minutes and then forget about it. 

In the beginning I did  indeed play games (Fucking Prem and his unlimited credit card), but once, my dear Bright and I were seriously getting bored (not surprise there), so, the rational thing to do was to start going through Prem's private property. It sounded like a good idea that time. 

I myself can say, along with my partner in crime, that we were the first ones ever to know about PremWad before they came out. Oh, gosh, another queer couple to add to the mix. And Prem, no less. We were too astonished to believe it at first. When had that happened?! Why weren't we informed?! Was KongArthit gonna be replaced? After making such discovery, we immediately jumped into the roles we played the best: Nosy BFF's. 

We read, re-read, analyzed, and connected dots. It wasn't really difficult. The conversations between those two had started in our hazing year (Wad's 1st year). Bright and I had to go through a rollercoaster of emotions, mostly fanboying and second hand embarrassment. We even screenshoted all of those conversations and made a drive document with them on it. 

Bright and I discussed this thoroughly, so, you all, readers, got a tiny idea of how PremWad came to be the weirdest relationship ever to me. We both chose a selection of the most relevant chats so you get an idea. Please be my guests. They're in chronological order so yeah. The rest, you guys have to infer. I cannot upload almost 120 screenshots.

-------------------------

The first chat: