Set(3)ForthBeam

AuthorTip: Read the times in the chats carefully so you guys don't get confused. :)

--------

In a drunken haze, Beam made what he considers, the worst mistake he could have ever made. The one that would lead him to have one of the biggest existential crisis of his life. How could he, Beam Tanapol, resident playboy and heartthrob of the medicine faculty, drunkenly have sex with other man? How in heaven had Forth talked him into it?

Oh yeah, he had sex with Forth Darvid... bad boy slash head hazer of the engineering faculty. Tattoed, six foot two inches of hard muscle and hotness. A guy no one would ever say not to.

He still remembers that night so vividly. All details shimmering on his memory. Also, he doesn't need to remember the pain he suffered while doing it through his "back door", because he still feels it there. Raw and painful as he walks or moves suddenly. Please, kids, don't do bare-back. If you're gonna lose your ass virginity, please use a fucking condom and lube. Let your poor hole be stretched. 

Any way, he did it with Forth, raw or not, drunk or not, feelings or not. Beam cannot scape the memories. He's fucking done. It's been almost five days since he had last seen Forth. He knew he couldn't evade him much longer, but he also didn't want to confront him right away. 

All his nineteen-years of life... why did he have to end up sleeping with a guy? A guy that was so hot. A guy that was so intelligent. A guy he could now say he felt attracted to. A guy he was falling in love with...

-----