Chapter 3

I woke up by a light and looked up to see Maddie. Bea's and my phone plinge so I guess she posted it. She looked at me with a smiled and said. "We are gonna go shop for new binkinis then go to the beach. Get dressed and get something to eat you are both joining." I sighed and nodded. She left and I turned to Bea who was still sleeping. I shaked her lightly then a little more. But she dident wake up. I kissed her and soon felt someone kiss me back. When we pulled away I opend my eyes and saw hers slowly opening. "Comeon we need to get up and get dressed." I said and she smiled "I know, Maddie told you. We also need to eat becouse I'm hungry as fuck" She said and I laughted. "Idiot" "You love me tho" "I do" I said and kissed her. "Let's go get some food" I said after we had changed. We ended up starting to sing on summer nights. I haven't been singing so the other could hear me before now. We went to the kitchen and made some food while singing songs from grease. When we were done eating we walked out to the others. "You can sing sis" Dallas said and I smiled. "Thank you" Then I turned to Bea 

"You hear that, I can sing" She just laughted. "So you guys ready?" Demi asked and I nodded. We all got in the car. Demi was driving, I was in front beside Demi and Maddie and Bea was in the back. I turned on some music and soon we were at the Mall. We got inside and after 20 min we got our bikinis and left to the beach. WHen we found a spot we all changed into the bikinis. "Have everyone got on sunscreen?" Demi asked and Maddie nodded. "What about you guys?" She asked me and Bea and we shaked our heads. She tru us the sun screen and left with Maddie to the water. I signed. "Help eachother?" I asked and she nodded. "So emm... I came out to my family" She said and I turned to her. "Really? I'm so proud of you. What did they say?" I asked and she looked down. "They told me that I had to move out. I only got 2 days left. They gave me a week to find a place. Mac I don't know what to do. I don't have a place yet" She said and cryed. I hugged her and said. "Babe, I can ask mom and Eddie if you can stay with us. I really don't think they will mind" she looked at me. "I can't let you ask them that. What will they think of me?" "They will want to help you. If they don't let you stay I will sneek you in and out of the house. I love you and I won't let anything bad happen to you" She hugged me "Thank you" "No problem" I kissed her forehead and we ran into the water with Maddie and Demi. 

When we were done in the water we laied in the sun for a little bitt then went home. When we got home I walked over to Bea. "Hey I'm gonna talk to mom. Do you wanna come with or hang with the rest of the family?" I wisperd in her ear. "I'll come with you" I nodded and I took my arm over her sholder showing her that It's gonna be okay. "Mom can we talk to you?" I asked and eveyone looked at us weird, but mom nodded and we walked to my room. "What's wrong girls?" We told mom everything exept why she got kicked out and that we were dating. "Of course you can stay here. Your here so much it's like you already live here. As long as you don't bring any boys here to fuck" Mom said and I looked down half laughting and in shame that she had just said that. "Trust me I'm not gonna take any boys here to fuck. I'm not thinking about fucking with a boy any day close or ever" She nodded with a smile "I said the same on your age and now I have 4 kids" Bea looked at her "Well I'm gonna stay with that. I'm good not being with guys. They are not really all nice ether" She laughted. "That's really true. If only you to were gay and would date each other. You are such a good person. Mac when you're gonna find someone to date please pick someone as nice as Bea" I looked at Bea then mom and said. "Well for you'r information I am dating someone and I did find someone as nice as Bea." They both looked at me. "What's him name?" She asked and I saw Bea looking at me with a smile. 

"Well 1. It's a her 2. I'm not tellin yet" She smiled and nodded. "Well I still wanna meet her one day" I hugged her and smiled. I looked at Bea and said "You're gonna stay!" She smiled and we jumped up and down like little kids. Mom walked down to the others and I looked at Bea and kissed her. When we pulled away she looked at me and asked "What was that for?" "Do I have to have a reason evertime I kiss you now?" "Well no, but I can see that there is something you want" "No I don't want anything from you this time. I just got energy and I'm so happy mom let you stay here. But how are you doing with what happend with you and you'r family?" She thught for a secound and said. "To be honest I don't care about them. If they don't want me in there life then it's to bad for them. I know that you'r family like me for who I am." I looked at her. 

"Waint what? They know you're gay? Why dident you tell mom that was the reason then? When did this happen?" Bea giggled and said "Well I know you'r mom would understand that that was the reason, yes they know and it's not that long ago really. I thought they would tell you" I smiled. "They dident but oh well. As long as I got you I'm fine" I said takeing my arms around her neck. "Let's go downstairs to the others" I said and she looked at me with a smile. "Who can get down faster?" She asked and sarted to run. "Hey you started before me!" I said and ran after her. When we got downstairs she ran over to the other and got there right before me. "I got here first yes!" She said and I tackled her. "Well you're the one on the floor" I said and got up. "Why do you guys have so much energy?" Dallas asked tierd. "Well Bea is gonna stay here for a while, but why do you look so tierd? Who visited you all night?" I said and everyone laughted at me exept Dall. "But to you'r information I have got good news today after some sad news so I'm happy"

A/N

Thank you guys for reading my new chapter. Rember to stay strong everyone love you.