Chapter 1

I was sitting in my bed and listening to music. I was meeting my real mother for the first time today. I have adopted away and I have really always known that I was adopted, but my foster parents didn't tell me before some days ago. I found my birth papers and saw that I was adopted. I never told them that I knew it... I'm kind of excited to meet my real mother, but at the same time not. I really didn't wanna live here with my foster parents... They have done a lot to me and I have done a lot to myself because of them. I was listening to fifth harmony's worth it and danced like they did. When the song was done I felt someone look at me. I turned around to see my foster parents standing there half mad. "Get your birth parents is here." He said and I nodded and walked downstairs. I saw her sitting in a chair and I walked to her. "Hey I'm Diana and this is Eddie," she said and they walked up to hug me. I got scared and backed away.

"Hey," I said and bumped into my foster dad. I looked up and I saw the madness in his eyes. I walked fast to the chair and sat down. "That is Mackenzie," he said and I frowned by hearing him say my full name. They nodded and we talked for a while with me just answering with short answers. "So I know that you guys just met, but we have talked before today and we thought that you would go with them back," My foster mom said and I smiled a little and nodded. "When?" I asked and Diana turned to me and said "Well if it's okay for you, we thought as soon as possible. Tomorrow?" I nodded and they smiled. "So why don't you go pack your stuff and get some sleep?" Eddie said and I nodded. I ran up and packed my stuff that I wanted to take with me. I didn't want to take with me so much because it all reminds me of them and everything that has happened. I got in bed and fell asleep hugging my teddy bear that I got from my ex-girlfriend/best friend. I woke up by someone shaking me. "Leave me alone. I wanna sleep" I said and that that person said "We are leaving now" It was Diana I sat up fast and ran to the bathroom. I changed and ran out to my room and got my stuff.

"Ready," I said and she laughed. "Your fast. I wish your sisters could have been as fast as you" I turned to her. "Sisters?" she nodded "You have 3 sisters. 2 older and one younger. 25, 21 and 12. Your 16 right?" she asked and I shook my head. "Not yet. In 1 week" She smiled and nodded. "Can we go?" She nodded and we walked out. "you're not gonna have more than that with you?" I shake my head. She looked at me a little worried and, but let it go for now and we walked downstairs. "Okay, we will go wait in the car," Diana said and I got scared. When they walked out my foster dad hit me in the stomach. "Get lost!" He said and I walked slowly out in the car. "You okay?" Diana asked and turned to me looking worried. Did she see my pain? I nodded and faked smiled and turned around. She turned on the radio and I took out my teddy bear and fell asleep. When I woke up I heard Fifth harmony on the radio. I smiled a little.

"Hey, you're awake. Wanna get something to eat?" Eddie asked and I nodded. We stopped at Burger King. We got out of the car and I saw Sarah. I ran to her and hugged her. "Hey, Sarah How are you?" "Well I'm fine" She looked down at my neckless and said "You still have it" I nodded. I haven't taken it off since that day" Someone called for her and we hugged and said bye. Diana and Eddie came over to me and we walked inside and got some food and ate. When we got in the car Diana turned to me and said "So Mackenzie it's not that long before we are back home. When we get home your sisters will be there too." She said and I looked down and said "Mac. It's Mac" She nodded and smiled. I really believed that I could trust her. We drove for a while and I held my teddy bear tight and after some hours we were there. We got out of the car and I took my bag with my stuff and held my teddy bear tight. Eddie walked in first, then Diana, then me. I'm not gonna lie I'm kind of scared, but I've been through worse than this so I know that I will be fine.

A/N

Hey, guys hope you liked my first chapter. I know that it also has the same start as another one if you have read that one so sorry about that just really like the beginning.