Emergency!!!!!!!

Instead of going right home I went to the store because I didn’t want to be alone right. If I was to go home right now then I would be crying every time I see one of the pictures of me and Kevin from the past. While I was store I got the wrestling magazines I need for work. I go to the isle with the ice cream and get me a tub of Reese cup ice cream and then I go and get a tub of cookies and cream for Nicki, and then I go to find something for me to make for dinner I grab a movie for us to watch for us to watch, I go pay for everything then head out I head home not really wanting to go home but had too. Nicki would be home soon. When I get home I take the stuff to the kitchen and put it away, then I take the magazines to my office and started to work. It was about three hours later when I heard the front door open and close, I leave my office and walk into the living where Nicki was sitting.

“Hey how was your day?” I asked my little sister.

“It would have been better if there weren’t soon many tests.” Nicki sighed.

“Will this make it all better in three weeks Kevin wants us to come to Florida to visit and there is a tub of Cookies and Cream ice cream in the freezer for you. Since you don’t have school tomorrow I thought we could have a girl’s night movie, ice cream, details on what happen last night between me and Kevin.” I said with a smile.

“Details I want details now, Please Ali please! Nicki said bouncing in her seat.

“Alright already go get the Ice cream from the freezer and we can talk.” I said laughing at how my sister was acting. She went to the kitchen and got the tubs and came back and sat down, we talked and ate ice cream.

Kevin’s Pov

I just landed in Florida and now I am heading to the arena where I was going to be working. When I get there I meet everybody and get started on my training when we had a break I got my phone out and turned it back on I had a text message from Ali saying ‘Don’t forget to remember me because I need you.’ It then all hit me that the girl I was in love was not with me and I wouldn’t see her for three weeks.  I miss her so damn much right now. I decided to call her. I dialed her number but there was no answer she must have forgot it in the car again. So I called Nicki’s phone she answer thank god.

“Talk to me.” Nicki answers.

“Nicki its Kevin.” I tell her.

“Oh hey lover boy.” She says in a sexy tone of voice.

“Where is Ali at she isn’t answering her phone? I ask Nicki.

“She’s in the kitchen making dinner I think she left it in the car again.” She tells me. “Would you like to talk to her?” She asks me.

“Yes if you don’t mind.”

“Sure I don’t mind.” She says before taking the phone from her mouth to yell for Ali.

“Allison Lover boy is on the phone wanting you!” She yells for Ali. I am just laughing at her comment about me.

“What Nicole! Who is on the Phone?” Ali Yells at her sister.

“It’s Kevin he wants to talk to you jezz someone is in a bad mood since they drop……

“Oh shut up and give me that phone.”

“Hey. Sorry about that she is being a pain ever since I told her what happen last night.” Ali explains to me.

“No problem I just wanted to call and see how you were doing. You look upset when I left you at the airport.”

“I would be better if I had you here with me Nicki is driving me crazy.” She tells me.

“Oh it can’t be that bad. Just remember this for me okay I left my heart there with you to safe while I am away. Okay?