Don't forget to Remember me because i need you

MY name is Allison but everybody calls me Ali for short and even includes my best friend Kevin Kiley. I and Kevin have been best friends since high school. But if it wasn’t for Kevin I wouldn’t have made it through high school because, I date so really mean jerks then and when they would hurt me Kevin was always there to let me cry on his shoulder, for some reason he looked at me different than the other  girls. Never really went out with anybody when we were in school. It was like it was just me and him walking those halls. To be honest I kind of like Kevin more than a best friend because he has always been there for me and he has always had my back. That brings me to the present time Kevin is living for Florida so he can train in wrestling. But you know what I don’t want him to go because I am going to miss him so much. I really don’t want to start my career without him by my side.

“You know this is our last night together before I leave in the morning.” Kevin  said to me.

“I know but I don’t want you to leave I don’t know what I am going to do without you.” I told him.

“Ali you will do fine you’re a smart strong independent women. You don’t I need me.” He told me.

“Yes I do Kevin. I am scared that I will find another jerk. If they hurt me I won’t have you here to make me feel better.” I said sadly. I was looking down at the ground. I felt a hand on my chin Kevin pulled my head up so I was looking at him.

“You know I am just a Phone call away if you ever need me. He said smiling at me.

“I know but I’ll still be lost without you.”

“You’ll do just fine without me.”

“I hope you are right if anything happens and I end upset I coming to live with you even if it cost me my job I don’t care.”

“You better hope nothing happens to you I’ll hurt however hurts you!”

“You know my history. You know it will happen as soon as you leave.”

“It better not! You don’t know how  fast I’ll come back and kick someone's ass if anybody hurts you!”

“Okay I think I need you back home before you go after my ex’s.” I say laughing.

“Better yet since you are driving me to the airport in the morning you can just come and stay with me. That way you know I won’t try to leave in the middle of the night and hurt somebody.”

“I don’t know Kevin. Maybe.”

“Will this help you. I want to you to stay there with me because honestly I don’t want to be alone without my best friend beside me.”

“Okay you got me I’ll stay with you, but what will Nicki think if I don’t come home.”

“Just text her and tell her you are staying with me so you can take me to the airport in the morning. Or I could do it for you.

“No you don’t have to I think I can handle texting Nicki.” I say pulling out my phone to text my sister. For those of you that don’t I have a little sister, our parents split about three years ago and she didn’t want to live with our mom or dad so I took her in and been taking care of her since. 

Text between Ali and Nicki

Ali: Hey Nicki I am going to stay at Kevin’s tonight so I can take him to the airport in the morning. You better go to school in the morning I don’t want another call from the school saying you ditched again. You understand me. I hit send.

Nicki replied: Yes mother I’ll go to school. And I want details tomorrow on your night with Kevin  ;) have fun with him. By the way you better tell him how you feel about him before it’s too late. You don’t know when you don’t know when you will see him again.