Don't forget to Remember me because i need you (WWE FANFIC)

Kevin’s Pov:

Ali is walking back into the room with the popcorn and drinks. She goes to sit down next to me but I grab her before she can I put her on my lap.

“What are you doing Kevin?” she asks me.

“I want to hold my best friend one last time before I have to leave in the morning.” I tell her. She looks at me funny then lays her head on my shoulder. Man I need to grow a pair of balls and tell her I love her before it’s too late. We sat there and watched the movie and i felt her sigh into my neck.

“What’s the matter Ali.” I ask her.

“Just thinking, that’s all.” She tells me.

“What are you thinking about maybe i can help.” I tell her.

“Well there’s this guy i think i am in love with him and i don’t know if he feels the same way as i do.” She explains me.

“Well do i know him and is he good to you, you know that is important for me to know?” i ask her.

“Yeah you know him real well, he has been my best friend since high school and i have loved him since then too, there is just one problem he leaves for Florida in the morning and i don’t want to let him go.” She admits to me. I knew who she was talking about it was me and i can’t believe she was in love with me. This is unbelievable.

  “Oh well if you tell him how you feel, he might feel the same way as you do.” I tell her trying to hide the fact that i knew she was in love with me.

“Kevin can i tell you something without this screwing up our friendship?” she asks me.

“Of course you can and don’t worry whatever you have to say it won’t screw up our friendship.” I tell her giving her a smile.

“Well that Guy i am in love with well…..it’s you I Love you Kevin i always have since first time you held me and told me everything would be okay.” She admits to me. Instead of saying anything to her i kiss her hard and passionate, her arms snake around my neck. I moved my hands from her side to the small of her back, pulling her closer to me. I pulled away and left my forehead on hers.

“I Love you too.” I say breathless to her.

“You do?” she asks me.

“Yeah I have Love you since the first time you got your heart broken and we sat up all night talking and i let you cry it out on my shoulder.” I admit to her. She doesn’t say anything but crushes her lips into mind i pick her up without breaking the kiss and carry her into the bed room and lay her down on the bed. I still haven’t broken the kiss.