27

Lisa held jennie's hand tightly and bring her to the park bench "This-this is your favorite place, You once told me that you love roses and since there are many roses here and i always find you here even tho you dont study here" She chuckled and jennie wanted to ask how she knows about that since everything fits perfectly on what she remembered but she cant since she agreed that she cant ask anything until lisa was finish.

Lisa stand up and so is she they walked over to the back of the school "This is your hiding place, you always go here when you're sad and i—" lisa was cutoff when she realized what she was about to say "and you became okay after that"

Jennie then paused and she cant stop herself now "Why do you know all of this?" She asked lisa then looked at her, Tears brimming in the edge of her eyes as she smiled it falls

"Because im your girlfriend" She said making jennie back away for a few inches "And its my fault that you lost your memories, im sorry" She said as she run, Then it hit jennie. She lost her before why would she lost her again?

She followed lalisa as she ran yelling her name but lalisa is still running while wiping the tears on her eyes "LALI—" lalisa then heard a crash making her stop running and look back only to saw a girl on the ground and the car driver was freaking out already outside the car

Everything stops and all she can hear was her heart beat beating non-stop, She slowly walk over to her as she realized that she, she did it again. She hurt jennie again, its her fault again.

"Je-jennie yah!" She screamed while picking jennies body on the ground "Ja-jagi-jagiya?" Jennie said with a hoarse voice "If-if ever i don-i dont re-remember you- aga-again pl-please do-dont forget that i, i, I- i love you" she said and all she heard before she close her eyes was lisa's cry, again.