5

To say that lalisa was filling the tub with her tears is a wrong phrase, lalisa is crying her heart out that she can remove all the sea waters and put her tears on it

Kim Jennie, the girl who she loved the most, the girl who she gaved everything, the girl that she will never wanted to let go of, that girl that forgot about her

"She-she had a-an amnes-amnesia"

"How Eomma?" Lalisa asked while tears was still everywhere in her face, she needs to act strong, to be strong, she wasnt called lalisa oppa for nothing.

But sadly, that cant be like that now.

She was broken, she was into pieces do you know what ice looks like when it melted? Well sadly, she was more than an ice when she heard jennie forgot all about her.

"You know she wanted to surprise you she told me that August eight was yours and her's anniversary she made me cook food especially your favorite spicy ramen, i did it. She was on the way to your school to pick you up and go on a date. When she got hit by a car, she flew all the way to a nearby building and hit her head on it. Thats why she, she forgot about you"

And thats when tears started to flow again, remembering the words jennie's mom told her.

After that she didnt even visit jennie even a day, jennie's mom looks for her but she always tell her friends to tell her that she's away or not going to school anymore

What's the purpose of going to her where she dont even know even my name?

She felt guilty, its surely was her fault. When jennie told her about her feelings, she should have said no. But she didnt, she said yes.

August eight two thousand thirteen at eight pm, the date and time when she said yes to jennie.

Is the date, three years after that

When she, saw her again.