2

"Lalisa Unnie, shibal! Get up!" Miju her roommate yelled while tugging lisa's blanket "Five more minutes Eomma" She said putting a pillow on her face

"How dare you call me eomma when you are born on 1997 and im born on 2002? Im only fifteen but as you can see, i look like the one who was born on 1997 omygosh why ar-"

"Okay Yoo Miju, Shut up im up" Lalisa said while yawning "Goodmorning brat!" She said and Miju just rolled her eyes

After they finished bickering and eating they sat on the sofa to watch something on the television since its saturday so they have no classes, Yoo Miju is Lalisa's roommate ever since she had the dorm, apparently Miju is a junior and Lisa is a senior but lisa entered the school late and the last room was miju's so she grab it looking at the kid, Miju was so cute and fluffy more like a baby to sit, but sadly things goes around.

"Oh unnie! Watch this!!" Miju yelled as she snatch lisa's phone "What the-" she was cut off when Miju glared at her and told her to shut up, so she did.

"YG Entertainment, Proudly announce a new girl group to be debuted on August, Sadly YG dont like teaser images. A reporter asked him about the teaser photos and he said "Thats a secret" They said that the new girl group to debut was to fill the space 2ne1 will leave after telling everyone about their disbandment, do you think YG Entertainment will handle the group well? and do you think the new group will wow us just like the other MONSTER ROOKIES? Lets wait for more further announcement from YG Entertainment"

"Omygosh!! I know they will wow us, YG never dissapoint us!" Miju yelled as she runs towards the kitchen to eat the food lalisa made

Why didnt i entered kpop?

"Because you're a thai unnie, Korean pop not Thai Pop"

"Yah you brat!!" She yelled thinking that miju read her mind but eventually she said it out loud.

a/n: yeah i used my name