Chapter 4

"Hey", was all he said, not daring to smile. He was absolutely beautiful, he smells like a heavenly mixture of axe and fresh water. He apparently sensed my timid nature, he just began to whistle a little tune to try to get my attention. "I...I...I..." he pressed my chin back in place, him not knowing what he was doing to me. "My name is Aiden" "I know, I-I-I'm your new partner for Chemistry" I said. His leg kept rubbing up against mine, sparks running through my body. "Do you have the answers for the review?" he said "ya, sure, here you go" I handed him the answers, risking a detention just so he could grab my hand for a few seconds. "Ricky, giving Aiden your answers, or just passing notes?" Mr. Alders asked. I grabbed the answers back, Aiden whispered that I could give them to him after school.

4 Periods Later
Lunch Hour

"Did you hear about that new kid, Aiden?" my best friend, Hector, said, while I didn't even hear half of what he said. "What about him?" I asked "that slut asked him out" he said, "which slut?" I asked, hoping not to have the answer I dreaded. "Kathy, your ex 'girlfriend'" I knew that was coming, Kathy was my old girlfriend from 3 years ago, we didn't even kiss, I broke it off once I was certain that I am gay. "Ricky!" Hector shouted at me to keep me from spacing off "what? what so you want?" "you we're spacing off, Ricky" "oh, sorry, I was a bit distracted" "do you want to go ahead and come to History with me?" He knew history is my favorite subject, our teacher Mrs. Johnson always makes it fun. "sure, lets go".

Freshman History Room

"Hey Mrs. Johnson" Hector said "hey Hector, Ricky, what's up?" "Nothing much, it's really boring" as I said that, someone burst through the door, barely conscious, fighting off one of the football stars, the principal and superintendent pulling the football player off of him. That's when I recognized who it is, Aiden. "I'll take him to the infirmary, mrs Johnson"

Infirmary

"Man, he was wailing on you, it was sick!" one of Aiden's friends was going on and on about how he was knocked into near-unconsciousness. after a while it began to be funny, the way he couldn't form an actual sentence.