Chapter 6

[ Phione's POV ]

After around an hour, I looked around. Everyone is laying down. Are they asleep? NO, because zombies don't sleep. Maybe they can just not move.

Even if I'm a high-class zombie, it's hard for me now to move. Maybe it's because of the gas bomb they threw an hour ago.

For each step, it takes me 10 seconds. But what can I do? I need to find out what happened. Is Hera killed? I heard her scream "help" before the gunshot.

And there, at last, I was infront of the door. I opened the door to see the outside world.

OH NO!

I tried to walk as fast as possible towards Hera.

"Help!" I shouted.

But of course, there's no reply. After all, this is in the middle of a forest called Oxoboxo Woods.

Maybe I can get a help from Phoebe.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and searched her name in the contacts. I clicked "Call Phoebe".

"Hello, Phione," she said.

At last. After trying 3 calls.

"Phoebe, I need you to hurry."

"Why?"

"Some policemen went here and threw a gas bomb that probably paralyzes zombies. I heard Hera screaming for help after they threw the gas bomb. After a minute, I heard a gunshot."

"Okay. Then?"

"I think an hour has already passed. I tried to go outside as soon as possible to see what happened to Hera."

"What happened?"

"She's dead. You know, dead meaning not zombie but dead already."

"Okay, okay. I understand. We'll go there as fast as possible."

She hung up the phone.