A Little Intro

A/N: This includes a lot of spoilers so don't read this and the rest of my fan fiction YET if you are planning to buy the series. Thank you. :)

----

Basically, Generation Dead is a different-point-of-view-every-other-chapter-or-so story about a girl, Phoebe, who fell in Love with a zombie -- or rather "differently biotic" as what the school calls -- named Tommy.

Tommy is in love with Phoebe. (Hurray for a non-one-sided love!)

BUT...

Adam, Phoebe's guy best friend (I think since they're still kids) and neighbor, is also in love with Phoebe.

So... YES, there's a love triangle.

Peter Martinsburg -- Adam's guy friend and fellow football player -- and his other crewmembers are not in favor with zombies being accepted in their school. So they planned to kill all the members of the zombie club (I forgot what it is called but basically it is a club helping the zombies, etc.). Of course, the 3 main characters joined that club.

THEN VOILA.

Some zombie-killing events happen.

AND PHOEBE'S NEXT.

Blah blah. Adam saved Phoebe by taking the bullet for her.

At the end of the book, Phoebe says that she wants Adam to live. (So it means that she is confused if she loves Adam too. You know what I mean? XD)

In the 2nd book, Kiss of Life, I don't remember too much details about it because it's all about romance. Not much adventure to remember. LOL. =))

So, yeah. Adam died. (AWW. </3)

But don't worry, he became an undead. You knowwww... Zombie as well. =))

Phoebe, now torn between two lovers, has to choose. She chose Adam.

Blah blah blah.

Zombie-killing events still happen. (Peter Martinsburg, the one who shot the gun, isn't put behind bars. He only has to do community service. I think because he's still a minor.)

The third book, is more of Karen's point of view. Karen is a very beautiful zombie. In fact, she looks like a human but only pale. She is different from all the other zombies (aside from Tommy) because she can walk faster, learn faster, speak without much pauses, etc. For short, she's like a "high-like zombie" or "genius zombie" or whatever you may call it.

This book is now full of adventure and not much about romance.

Basically, Karen has to find out the reason why Pete and his friends kill the zombies and she also has to find out who's going to be killed next. Of course, she also has to persuade Pete to stop killing zombies (because Pete's the leader of the group) by being his girlfriend. She looks like a human so there's no problem with being a zombie... PLUS, she's also very pretty so she can attract Pete easily.

She also narrates in the book why she died -- which is by suicide (taking pills and drowning in her bathtub) -- and why she wants to die.

Blah blah. Pete finds out Karen is a zombie.

Blah blah blah...

In the end, Karen admits she is inlove with a girl (meaning she is a lesbian). Anyway... The last line of the book is "And then my heart began beating anew".

I don't know why I know that line by heart. Maybe because it just struck me so much?

What I interpret about that line is she began alive again. I don't know. Hahaha. =))))

And that's it. You may now read the first chapter. Thank you for reading. :)