Ch. 3

To say the least we were all in shock, how could she summon the Third Hokage's spirit from the after life.

But I would have to say Asuma Sinsei was the most shocked out of all of us.

"How is that possible, she just summoned my dad, who is she really?"

She m must of herd us for before any of us knew it she was there in front of us.

"The man you just saw was not my birth father, he adopted me when I was still quite young. If not for his care and support I would of died long ago. He told me of you Asuma. He said you were my brother and that one day when I came to the Leaf we would meet."

"Then where were you when he passed, you said he was your father but you were not here for his funeral six years ago why come now?

Damion looked up towards the sky sighing before looking back to us and responded.

"But I was here you just didn't know it. On that day the skies wept for his lost same as his daughter. If you would see what I truly look like you would know me for I stand out amongst the crowds, hence my hidden appearance. "

Before any of could register what she had said ten ninji from The Hidden Shadow Village surrounded Damion. They tided her in chains preventing any type of movement.

We didn't. know what was going on, why did they attack our silent questions were soon answers when one of them began to talk.

"You shall die this night, like you should of long ago. We do not understand why that man protected you but since he's been gone we have hunted for you and now we can end what began long ago creature. Your death is nigh you shall not see another day you evil abomination. "

As they began to pull the chains tighter, blades popped out going to cut Damion to ribbons. We were all preparing to stop this madness when a bright purple light engulfed Damion.

When the light faded there stood Damion, she lad long waist length black hair, she wore nothing but a tight purple bikini top and loin cloth. Down her arms and sided was thick black writing, that was indecipherable. Her eyed were a light purple with dark purple around then and in the center of her for head was another mark like her sides. But what shocked us the most was the bright purple wings that adored her back.

She stood there proud the chains now laid broken in thousands of peaces on the ground. She waved her arm and the chains once again became whole, but instead of the ninjis hands they were now in hers.

We all watched as Damion. held the chains tight in one hand, while she raised the other doing quick hand signs before yelling "HELLS BUTTERFLY"

Her wings resolved into dark purple and black butterflies, they attached themselves to the shadow ninji before emitting a black fog. One by one they fell to the ground, we could tell they were dead.

The butterflies returned to Damion bit instead of becoming her wings once again, they replaced the black cloak that had covered her.