Ch. 1

The thing about living in a close nit village is that everyone knows each others business, and they all know when someone. new arrives. This wad such a day.

Walking to the gates of Kohoge was a girl about sixteen, she wore a long black cloak that covered her from head to toe. The only thing the guards could see was the tip of her nose and her mouth, the rest was covered in shadows.

"State you business. for visiting today," stated the guard with the bandage across his nose.

She smiled at them before responding softly, "I wish to see the Hokage please."

The two were trying to decide who would take her. when the heard from behind them, "I'll take her."

When they looked to see who it was, they saw none other then Shino Aburame. Like always he was completely covered with his large tan coat and dark sunglasses.

"Thank you sir, I really appreciate it."

Shino lead the girl yo the Hokage's building, the whole way there neither said a word. But Shino was curious cause his bugs were reacting to her and he couldn't figure out why.

When they arrived Shino took the mysterious girl into the Hokage's office.

"My Lady Hokage, a visitor has asked for an audience with you." Shino stated in his normal monotone voice.

She looked up at Shino from the piles of paperwork on her desk.

"How can I help you miss?"

Once again when she spoke it was so softly spoken that we has to strain to hear.

"My lady I request to be able to live in the village, you see my father was a very important man here. He had always wished for me to move here with him, now that I don't have any ties left in the Village hidden in the Shadows. I know that father has passed but I would still like to reside here. But only if that is ok with you though."

The Lady Hokage was quiet at first, but then she responded.

"You can stay but first I need your name and age for your files and any other information needed."

With a nod the girl once again answered softly. "My name is Damion Wolf Laird, it means Demon Wolf Lord. I was named after my great grandfather. They named him the demon wolf lead for he could tame and command the wolf demons to do his bidding. I was named after him for my eyes you see. I will be twenty tomorrow, and yes I have trained as a ninji and was ranked as an ANUBA. Is there anything else you require my lady?"

"No that will be all, Shino show her around the village. I'm in trusting her into your care for the time being."

Damon followed Shino outside, he showed her around the village, the trip was quiet and peaceful compared to when he was with his friends. It was a nice change.

The whole time he showed her around the village, Shino kept wondering about why he felt so attracted to her. The whole time they were together he felt at peace and over joyed just to be in her presence. Shino's bugs kept telling him to get closer to her that she is his mate. But Shino resisted, he figured he would just watch her and see how things progressed. Most girls were grossed out by bugs, we will just see her reaction.

By the time the sun began to set, Shino had been in Damion' s company for the whole day. He showed her to the apartment that Lady Tsunade gave to her.

While walking home, he was so lost in thought he didn't notice the rest of Kohoge 12 watching him, or that they have been following him all day.