Ch. 2

Today was Damion' s 20th birthday, he did not know her well and so he did not know what to get her. So once again he followed her around town, except this time she didn't. know he was following her.

By mid afternoon she went into the forest, Shino being curious followed her. Damion arrived at the K.I.A and just stared for the longest time before sitting down and opening a summonimg scroll. I watched as she pulled a guitar from the scroll before looking up at the sky then smiling.

At this point the rest of Kohoge 12 was there along with our siensis, Lady Tsunade, and even my father.

We all just watched and listened as Damion began to play.

Tucked me in turned out the lights, kept me safe and sound at night, little girls depend on things like that.

Brushed my teeth and combed my hair had to drive me everywhere, you were always there when i looked back.

You had to do it all alone make a living make a home, must of been as hard ad it could be.

And when i couldn't sleep at night scared things wouldn't turn out right, you would hold my hand and sing to me.

~~~~~~~ Caterpillar in the tree how you wonder who you'll be, can't go far but you can always dream.

Wish you may and wish you might don't you worry hold on tight, I promise you there will come a day BUTTERFLY FLY AWAY.

Butterfly fly away,

Spread your wings you can't stay. Take them dreams and make them all come true.

Butterfly fly away,

We've been waiting for this day, all along you've known just what to do.

Butterfly

Butterfly

Butterfly

Butterfly fly away

We all noticed while she was singing a man began to appear, then we could hear him singing with her. Once the person took form fully we were shocked to see the Third Hokage standing there smiling down at her.

As the song progressed my father and I noticed all the caterpillars were changing into butterflies one after another. By the time the song had finished there were thousands of butterflies flying around her, going every which way till they all flew off in different directions.

Who was she to call the Third from the spirit world, yeat to affect the long process of metamorphosis.