Chapter 14 "The likely Fairy"

Chapter 14 "The Likely Fairy"

Victoria didn't know how long she sat on the floor of her room sobbing. Her blue-ish, purple wings fell to both side of her, like they reacted to her sorrow: a sorrow of uneasily shock.

Her life took an unexpected turn and she has come to believed it was for the worst.

She was a fairy. She couldn't wrap her head around that. She always thought that they were little, green, flowery things

Yet, here she was with big giant wings attach to her back. She wasn't sure how she was going to tell her mother about this because she knew how her mother was going to react and it wouldn't be at all pretty.

And Victoria wasn't just talking about the fairy problem. Once her mother learns of her mating to a werewolf, Victoria knew her mother will surely have a heart attack.

Though when it comes to her, she knew that she has to get over of what happen and accept her fate.

Granted, she didn’t know what her future holds, but she was convinced that she was going to marry a poor, but simple man who would adore her.  Not a man that was cursed to be with her for the rest of her life because they had one time of heated kisses.

Yet, now she had to accept him into her life. It wouldn't be a poor and simple life that is for sure, but would he want her. Yes, they will always be mates, but he could still turn away. Sure, he would never have children if he did so. However, maybe he never wanted children to begin with. Also, maybe his love for Ella was too strong for him to be with her.

However, Victoria knew she shouldn't be feeling sorry for herself like this, so she got up from the floor and walked towards the right side of her room where a bucket of water sat on a table. A washcloth sat beside it and a mirror hung above. She went up towards it and dried her red, puffy eyes.

Her wings turned up and out. They stood a couple inches higher than her and fell to her feet. They looked determined back at her and she knew that they responded to her mood and she was definitely feeling determined. She was determined to solve this messed that she was in.

However, as she thought this a blue light appear before her. Right in the middle of her bedroom. Victoria stared at it with wide eyes. A little bit frighten at what she now saw. Her heart started pounding in her chest as she tightly held the wet washcloth to her breast.

Soon the blue light got brighter and Victoria could finally see a shape in the mist of it. Victoria eyes widen even farther as she let out a little scream.

Soon the blue light evaporated and in its wake stood a woman. Victoria could see that she was the most beautiful being that she ever did see. Her features were more enhanced than any other human, even werewolves. She stood forever tall, maybe seven feet. She had dark brown hair and the blackest skin. She had this beautiful gold crown on her head and she was half dressed with leaves covering her top and bottom half of her body. Jewelry was visibly displayed from head to toe.