When we first met

There's this new girl that moved in next door , I have no idea who she is . All i know is she is very beautiful and that her name is Amanda Green . I seriously want to meet her but I'm to lazy and freaked to go talk to her, hey ..maybe ill give it a try today .

Getting up from my bed , I slip in to some shorts and a white T - shirt . '' Lets go work my charm " Putting on some Cologne , I walk down stairs and out the door to Amanda's house. But she just so happened to be sitting on her lawn.

'' Hello beautiful, I'm David Vladimore and I could not help but see you looking very bored , so I came to see if you would allow me to ..... help you have fun ? "
I could not help but stare into those sea green eyes as she looked up at me. Leaning down I settled on the grass next to her and sighed
" May i ask what your name is ? ''
Of course I already knew who she was. Every boy in the neighborhood knew who she was but I was the first to talk to her . My heart gave a flutter as she gave me a smile , but iI could not help but stare at her teeth . Her teeth were longer and sharper than normal , but I quickly averted my eyes from her teeth .

'' Its so very nice to meet you David, I am Amanda Green but my friends call me Mandy '' She said

'' what abut your boyfriend ? ''

I hoped she wouldn't notice What my question really meant

'' I'm single '' Came her response

'' So I take it I can call you Mandy ? ''

'' Do you consider yourself a friend of mine ? "

'' I consider myself a very close and personal friend of yours ''

I smiled as she let out a little chuckle , i liked her quickness

Standing up, I dust off my jeans and then helped her up . '' You know Amanda if you want a tour of the neighborhood don't hesitate to call me. oh and what school are you going to ? '' It took her a while to answer the question, but when she finally did my heart gave a flutter. She was going to my school ! I would have to keep the guys away from her . My eyes once again sweeps over her '' I can tell we re going to be Great friends Amanda '' I said as i put my arm over her shoulder and led her to my house

I was planing to do something more than talk but , something about this girl was ...intriguing . We sat and talked for hours , I loved hearing about her life but something was odd about her, she kept looking at my neck . When it was time for her to leave I walked her back to her house and then left. Going back home, I sat and ate dinner with my family and then went up to my room , Throwing a football in the air , I played catch with my self . That was until i heard music coming from my window . Opening my curtains I could see into the room of Amanda , I could not move my eyes from her dancing body . All she had on was her bra and panties , Getting my desk chair I pull it up to the window and sit down and watch her . I know , it seems like I'm a stalker or some kind of freak but shes hot !!

I sat there for a while until she finally noticed me staring , I tried to act like I was looking for something but that did not work one bit , '' Hey ! What are you doing ? Did you think I would not see you ? " Her beautiful voice rang in my ears as she yelled at me

" No I new I would get caught but hey , it was worth it " Grinning I watched as a small smile came to her face but it was short lived " Next time I catch you being a pervert , I'll personally come over there and beat you ass "

" By all means , come ! I would love to feel your hand on me " When I said that , her face quickly turned red and she closed her window and curtains . Walking back to my bed I lay down and did a little thinking . It's funny how girls like to prance around half naked in front of us and expect us not to watch them . But when you do they get mad and call you a pervert , but hey whatever . I enjoyed what I saw .

Tell me what you think ! I added a few more sentences and paragraphs . I'll try to make the next chapter long ))