The vampire girl next door

Amanda's P.O.V

As I lay my head on my hands I drifted off into an odd day dream. In my day dream i dreamt about David.... Yuck , I  may not like his personality but I can not lie and say that I don't have an attraction for him. I mean , come on , his lips are so red there the color of apples. I just want to kiss him and sink my fangs into them. His blood would probably be so sweet.... I bet it would taste like caramel. Smooth and sweet. Yum ! Anyways , in my day dream , i dreamed that me and David were in his room. It was only us in his house , I sat on the bed while David took off his shirt. I watched as his back muscles stretched. Is he just changing his shirt or is he trying to show off ?

" David ? What are you -" Davids mouth was on mine just as i was about to say doing, his tongue forcefully shoved it way into my mouth. I was barely registering that he was kissing me because his hands were sliding into my shorts. When he bit my lip i moaned softly and pulled him on top of me. As soon as my back made contact with the bed I wrapped my legs around David waist. David was soon grinding on me as we kissed, He had taken his hand out of my pants and put it on my breast. He was pulling and pinching my nipples as i felt him thrust against me. He was getting a little to excited. I could feel his big and hard friend poking me threw his basket ball shorts. 

I broke the kiss when i felt this, I did not want things to go any further. " David stop" I told him as he kissed down my neck. He gently nipped my neck with his teeth. " David we cant do this , stop"  As I said this he lifted his head to look at me . My eyes widened when I saw his eyes were dark and hazy  and his teeth had a sharp edge to them. Something is not right , hes human, He should not look like this . 

I sighed and pushed him off me , just as he got up he grabbed my neck and held my against the wall " Let me have you" He growled out as his eyes glanced down at my boobs. I cant say i was shocked when he said this, I had no idea what to say to him. Firstly , he looked like a vampire and he has the strength of one. I don't want him to attack me if I say no , so I just kept quiet. I feel like such a pussy, I should be the scary vampire, not him.  When he realized I was not going to answer him her hissed, His face became very pale and his eyes turned blood shot red . Before I could react he tilted his back and sunk his fangs into my neck. That's when everything turned blurry. I let out a quick scream before lifting my head.

My hands automatically went to my neck to check if there was any blood, when i felt none I turned to David and his little toy. They were still sitting in the position but his eyes were on me, his eyes was narrowed and his brow was furrowed. It was as if he were thinking really hard , Its either that or his toy was doing a good job of pleasuring him with her hand. 

David's P.O.V

Why the fuck wont this chick leave me alone, Dose she have any self control over her body, Damn ! I've been sitting here trying to get it threw her head that we were in class and that she cant just touch me like that. I may like the attention but I have enough dignity not to do this type of stuff in class " Allison , stop touching me !" I basically screamed in her ear as i pushed her hands away. I was about to push her off of me and go to another girl but Amanda was moaning softly in her sleep. I don't know if she was actually sleeping but it looked like she was. Everyone else had noticed to but the teacher quickly got there attention back to him, but i sat there staring at her. Is she having a dream about me ?

She better be !

I haven't seen her talk to any other guy but my friends yet. Oh well , I live right next to her so if there's any competition i will have the upper hand. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally updated !!! I dont think this chapter is good and short but dont forgt to vote , comment , and follow !

(THIS IS NOT EDITED)