The Vampire Girl Next Door

Re ~ Cap

Turning side ways, I kiss up her chin and down her neck, she did not even realize what I was doing. So i decided to step it up a little, I gently nibbled on her ear . When I heard her moan , I got excited but then she tried to stop me . I finally got close enough kissing her. there was no way I was going to let me ruin this moment. With my free hand I take her chin and gently turn her head to me . Seeing her eyes closed , I looked down at her ed and plump but soft looking lips . Licking my lips , I was leaning down to kiss her .

****************************************************************************************

My lips was so close to hers , I could smell her cherry scented lip gloss . I was about to kiss her but kissed a hairy hard hand . Frowning , I look up and was about to curse out who ever put there hand there, but when i saw the principle my face turned into a smirk . " Hello Abe , What do i owe the pleasure of you coming to meet me ?" Me and Abe were like best buds .. Note the sarcasm . Abe and I had a very complicated friends ship, I would do something wrong then he would tell me the amount of detentions I would get .

'' David, how many times have I told you to leave the girls alone and to stop kissing them and... the other stuff you do while your in school ? You and me both know you don't want your other little girlfriend's finding out about this . " Abe was a very tall man with a lanky build and shiny bald head . He had bushy eye brows and a thin mustache , Chuckling , I let go of Amanda and stand next to Abe . " Mr. Abe , I was simply making sure her lip gloss was on properly and that she had no food on her mouth . "

Now that was a complete lie and of course Abe did not believe a word he said . '' David , you had detention today and tomorrow " He said in a flat tone " If I catch you harassing miss Amanda or trying to shove your tongue down her throat , I will personally make sure You never lay a finger on her again . " He threatened , with that , the old man gave one last gland at Amanda before walking away .

As soon as he was out of ear shot , I busted out laughing . Turning to Amanda, she was bright red and was looking down playing with her hands . " Its not funny David , that was embarrassing '' She hissed out

'' Oh come one , that was hilarious . " I said as she got up and grabbed her bag " What you think is funny is not funny to me . " She said before running out , sighing , I turned back to my friends and acted as if nothing happened , At the end of the period I got up to leave but saw Amanda's bottle . I remember her drinking out of it , the expression she had on her face when she drank it was like she was really enjoying it . opening it , I took a small sip . Immediately I spit it up " What the f*** is this !"

It tasted like blood ! Taking another sip , when the same taste came back it confirmed that I was right

Its blood .

Closing the bottle, I ran to the bathroom and washed out my mouth . '' That was disgusting , what the hell is she doing drinking blood ? " I wondered . When I finally felt better , I headed out to find Amanda . I already new that if I showed up at her class I would draw all attention to her. I was like the god of this school, all girls threw them selves at me and every guy wanted to be me

Finally finding her class, I opened the door and walk in. My eyes scan the crowed until my eyes land on Amanda. It seemed like she was trying to hide from me , Walking over to her I was opening my mouth to say something to her but I was interrupted by the teacher .

'' David , is there a reason why your in my class ? " Rolling my eyes, I turn and give him a small smirk . " I was just in here to take a small survey of the girls in the class. the principle wanted to to find out what they think about this class . " The teacher gave me an annoyed look before giving a slight nod and turning back to the bored .

Smirking , I walk up to one of my usual bed buddies . Her name was Nina, or Angela.. whatever her name is . lifting her up , I sat down in her chair and them place her on my lap . whispering , I put my lips near her ear " I haven't talked to you in a while . would you mind doing a little survey for me ?"

Her head nodded quickly , pulling out a piece of paper and pen, I start asking her question like if she likes this class and if shes doing well in it . I was in the middle of a sentence when I felt her hand come dangerously close to my baby maker .Hissing in a breath , I catch her wrist before it had time to go any further . " Stop Nina ... were still in class . " I mumble as she placed kisses up and down my jaw to my neck . My breathing was now coming out in short pants

Her hands were now under my shirt running along my chest " Nina .." I say before pushing her hand away . " I cant do this right now, were still in class and everyone is watching . I really was enjoying what she was doing , I had forgotten that we were in class, that was until I saw Amanda's forest green eyes glaring at me . I swear this chick is seriously deaf , I yelped as I felt her hands run up and down my family jewels " Nina ! " I yelled as i push her off of me , I then look back at Amanda but her head was down and she was not engrossed in her work .

Amanda P . O . V

I was so embarrassed but also relived when the principle came and stopped the almost kiss , What made it more embarrassing is when him and David were talking like they were old friends . Taking a deep breath, I played with my hands and tried to calm myself before talking again , But this never happened because David started laughing like it was a big joke . None of this is funny ! it is my first day here and I'm already labeled as one of David's girl toys . " Its not funny David , it was embarrassing " I hissed out at him , I could feel my fangs elongating as I got more angry . when He kept on laughing, I new I had to get out of here before something bad happened .

The other vampires the cafeteria could sense my anger and were also starting to become antsy , Standing up , I yell something at him and run at the cafeteria . I had no idea what I yelled at him , I just hope it was not something harsh . Running to the ladies room , I look at my face , my fang's were out and my eyes and turned a black and red mix . Fanning myself, It took me a while to calm down .

Splashing water on my face , I headed to class and took a seat in the middle of the class . my thoughts strayed to David , I swear ,, Even thought I only new him for 2 days , I already don't like him .. He gets me so angry ! Taking a deep breath , I take out my books and began copying notes as the teacher started class . Half way threw the class , The oh so great David made his appearance , a flurry of emotion's passed threw my face as his eyes looked for me . Before they had time to land on me , I ducked my head and pretended like I was writing . I could not believe the stupid excuse he made up .

Trying not to look at him , I continue to write my notes ,... that is until i hear him and his little barbie making A lot of noise . glaring at them , I let all my annoyance seep into it . " Nasty B**** " I whisper before resting my head on my hands

**********************************************************************

Remember to vote, comment , and Fan