Not What It Looks Like

"But why do you have to?" I pouted, wrapping my legs and arms tight around Kelly's body, looking like I was one of the kids.

"Ion want to, just like you don't want me to." he smoothed his hand from the crown of my head to the ends of my hair that stopped at my bra strap.

It was Valentine's Day and he had an away game in Denver but was supposed to be flying back, right after for us to spend the night together.

"I'ma meet you at the hotel around midnight. No later than one. I promise mook."

I let go and stood on my feet as he kissed my lips and I didn't kiss back.

"Girl stop playin," he chuckled, grabbing me up by my shirt and leaning back down so I could kiss him right.

"I love you," I cheesed as he pulled away and adjusted his duffel.

"I love you more." he said before heading into the hall to tell each of the kids he'd see them tomorrow.

And I would to but by the time I leave they'd be sleep.

"I just... I don't know Gi. I don't wanna believe he's cheating cause there's not even signs. It's just shit is too perfect right now and that's always how it goes before some bull pops up." I said to her, trying to keep my eyes on the four running around.

We were all at the mall and I was supposed to be buying something for tonight but ended up buying stuff for the kids. Like always as if they need anymore.

"Let's just talk about something else. He's probably not. You're just paranoid. Besides we should be looking for something to wear." she said.

"Yeah you're right. Tell you what? I'll be right back," I said looking into Victoria secret across the way.

I grabbed my size in a black one piece with the chest and half the ass cut out and I already have a black silk robe at home.

I bought my lingerie and went back to The Children's Place to buy what the eldest four kids had picked out for themselves, and I picked out some stuff for the youngest two as they sat in the twin stroller.

"Oo god bless you," the cashier said looking at all my kids and I laughed since I got that anytime I was out with all of them.

"Thanks."

After finding a pair of shoes and Gia finding a dress, we left the mall so I could make dinner.

"Mommy where ya going?" Karma asked as I tucked her in and sat on the bed with only Kelly's shirt on and my makeup and hair was already done.

"To go to a party and then go see daddy." I sugarcoated going to the club and spending the night at a hotel.

"See him what?"

"You know in Tangled when he finally gets her out the tower and they go on an adventure."

"So you're going on an adventure?"

"Mhm," I nodded and smiled.

"Then why can't we come?"

"Because you're children. And you need sleep to grow and reenergize. You don't wanna be a tired midget when you grow up do you?"

"Ew, no. I wanna be like you." she said and I blushed and kissed her on the cheek.

"I want you to be better than me. Goodnight," I said turning the lamp beside her bed off.

I went to Kaelan's room to tuck her in and saw her watching tv, cuddled up with her huge bear.

"When's daddy gonna be back?" she asked.