Chapter 10

I didn't know what to say, I was too speechless. I gulped before thinking of an answer.

"Yes." I said and he brought me into a hug and slipping the ring onto my finger.

"I love you." He said, everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

We walked down the stairs hand in hand, I headed for some blood. I didn't know what to say, he proposed and I didn't want to wreck his reputation. Everyone was congratulating us, I smiled and said a thank you to every one.

The party was over and I was heading to my room, before I felt hands grab mine. I turned around to see Hunter, I smiled and he suddenly kissed me. I kissed back, even though it was awkward.

"So soon you'll be mine legally." He stated and I nodded. "I'm glad you said yes, I don't know what I would've done if you said no."

"Hunter?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"What happened to Matt?" I asked him,he tensed up he was hiding something.

"We just got proposed and you bring up him." He said and I shook my head.

"I feel bad for leaving him like that." I replied and he sighed.

"Just go to sleep, I will see you bright and early tomorrow we have things to do." He said walking down the hall.

Harry's POV

We took Louis to a friend of ours that could help,he was still unconscious but he was okay for now. We were worried, what was wrong with him? Liam was quiet, he kept to himself. Niall kept biting jus fingers due to nervousness.

"Niall stop biting your fingers, you won't have any at all." I stated and gave a joking glare.

"Do you know what's wrong with him?" Zayn asked.

"Yes and no, he's half demon and demons need souls to attach too and since he's a vampire it's not working. I know that he had a relationship with a girl maybe that's the soul he needs." She said.

"Yeah but she was a vampire before a demon though." I replied.

"That's what I don't know, you said she's been home for a few months. It takes months for this kind of thing to happen. His body needs that soul to survive."

"So your saying?" Niall asked.

"Without that girl his soul with her will go and he will die. She is his soulmate, the first I've seen for a while." She said, this is the first time I've seen this. I've heard stories of a soulmate but never had I actually see one. We need to find Louisa now.

"So what can you do to slow down his death?" I asked.

"I can do some spells to slow it down, why you find the girl." We nodded we knew we had to find Louisa.

Louisa's POV

I awoke to birds chirping I yawned as I got up. I heard a knock on my door, I said a come in a a maid entered.

"Ahh miss your awake, Master Hunter has signed me to help you pack and get ready." I was confused.

"What do you mean pack and get ready?"

"For your holiday miss."

"What?"

"Master Hunter is taking you to Hawaii." She stated and I was surprised, but why is he taking me there?

A/N hey guys I know this chapter is short but I will make it up to you guys don't worry :)