Chapter 1

Louisa's POV

I ran again, I was trying to escape Matt. To everyone I'm officially dead, it sucks not seeing my friends. But I'm about to catch a flight to Australia. To see my funeral, I hope I don't get followed again. I'm nothing like I was before.

"Have a great flight." The lady gave me my ticket back. I got someone to make me a new ID and Passport.

"Thanks." I walked into the plane sitting in my seat.

"You really think you could just run away again. Don't you see that I obviously feel something for you." I saw Matt sitting next to me.

"How did you get on this plane?"

"Being the twin of a boyband member has it'a quirks." He gave me a smirk

"Whatever."

"Please can't you see Louisa that I want you?"

"No one wants me, I don't deserve to be loved. Your own brother said that."

"Well he's an idiot because he doesn't know what he's missing then." I shook my head.

"He's got a girlfriend haven't you seen the news lately. He doesn't care about me and never will."

"I do though."

"Yeah sure." I stated.

"I do. What can I do to prove it?"

"Just be quiet and leave me alone." He sighed and I looked out the plane window seeing it take its route to Melbourne, Australia.

Louis' POV.

"I love doing this" She moaned as I kissed her neck.

"Me too, I was thinking you know we go somewhere. Just for the weekend." She nodded.

"I would love to." She smiled before kissing me.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." I replied. She snuggled up to my chest as we fell asleep.

Liam's POV

"Liam, what are you doing. Calm down." I was pissed off. One I couldn't find louis to tell him we have to leave for your early, since I persuaded Paul and management to let us go. Two he was with that girl Tori, I absolutely hated her. He nearly killed Niall due to her short fuse.

"Liam babe just breath. He'll be back soon don't worry." I smiled as Jade pulled me in for a kiss.

"You always know how to make me calm." She nodded and pulled me in again. I heard a knock on the door and it was Zayn

"I think I know where she's going." I nodded knowing who he meant.

"What's he talking about Liam?" Jade asked.

"Louisa, she went away after louis told her to."

"I thought she was dead."

"She isn't because I just found a email for louis saying he just caught a plane to Melbourne Australia."

"It wasn't him, it was Matt." He nodded.

"And I hope she's with him."

"So do I." I replied.

"How are we going to get her?" Jade questioned.

"We will have to wait until we get to Australia. And pray that she's there" I replied giving her a hug.

Harry's POV

I still remember the day that Lola came back and beat up Mary for nearly sleeping with me. She is so pissed with me still, I have apologized so many times. But our relationship is slowly going back to normal. I just hope she can forgive me.

Niall's POV

I just put Imogen to bed and got into bed with Mollie.

"You woke me up." She yawned and I laughed at her cuteness.

"Sorry Imogen just went to sleep."

"Your doing alright looking after her."

"I know I'm such a pro." She giggled and cuddled up to me.

"Your so cute." She whispered before drifting off to sleep.

Louisa's POV

I had to deal with Matt's annoying habit of eating every ten seconds. Finally the plane had landed and I was free from him, well for now.

"So what exactly are we here for?" He asked.

"To see what my funeral is like.'

"But what if they see you."

"They won't when I'm hiding."

"I'm coming with you."

"Fine but if you annoy me I will personally throw you in the desert." He smirked and I smiled walking out of the airport and looking for a cab. Finally we found one and made our way to a cheap hotel, since I had money stored up for this. We had something to eat and Matt kept looking at me.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing it's just that you are so different."

"Well that's what happens when you get told that you weren't ever loved. Or that you are a regret, that the one you loved and thought loved you back hates you. It breaks you and you just shut yourself out from the world and people."

"Don't shut me out please, I want you to trust me. I want you to let me in."

"I don't want you to be let in!" I screamed at him.

"Is it because I look like Louis?"

"No, just shut up."

"How do you know where your funeral is?"

"Because it's where I wanted to be buried when I died." I said and he didn't say anything after that. We finished our food and called for another cab. I told him to drive us near it so we could walk the rest of the way. We walked there and saw people all dressed in black. We snuck up and went to a big tree that was near them. I saw my whole family and even friends from my old school, I felt tears coming but stopped them. I heard one of my favourite songs come on. Which was Little things, I saw my mother bawling her eyes out along with my father. I saw my ex boyfriend from before louis standing there, he had his head down. I saw tears falling and he walked up and put flowers in my grave. I had tears flowing non stop, I hated knowing that I left my parents.

"You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Something's in my eye." I tried to cover up the fact that I was crying even though it wasn't working.

"Bullshit Louisa why can't you admit to yourself that your loved and I love you." He whispered.

"Can we not do this now, not here." He nodded. I saw everyone go away from my grave except from my Mom and Dad.

"C'mon we should go before someone notices us." I nodded and we ran back home not wanting to get a cab.

"I'm sorry Matt." I said as soon as we got home.

"It's ok I know what it's like."

"I'm gonna go to bed." I said and he nodded I didn't worry about changing, I just lied down and immediately sleep consumed me.

A/N hoped that was ok, sorry it took forever and comment what you thought.

Comment
Vote
Follow.