Chapter 2

I stared at Louis as he gave me a face full of one thing. Disgust. I seemed confused not knowing why, I felt a stir beside me and looked at him again knowing it was Matt. I was back at where I had to sleep with him in order to save my friends.

"Why did you do it Louisa? I thought you loved me?" He gave me a sneer and I got up from the bed, stepping towards him but he backed away from me.

"I had to Louis to save people, why can't you see that?" I questioned tears threatening to show.

"No you didn't Louisa all you had to do was say no." He stated pushing me up against the wall.

"I couldn't Louis I had no choice." I whispered.

"Stop with the bullshit Louisa." His grip tightened.

"Ow stop your hurting me." I said, he tightened it even more.

"Now you get to see how much you've hurt me." He stated, I tried pushing him away.

"Oh stop with the squirming, your just a worthless girl." I shook my head and tried getting out of his grip.

"You are Louisa, that's why your parents sent you to boarding school wasn't it. They didn't want to see you any more?"

"Stop it!" I screamed at him.

"Oh I've got so much more to tell you darling, way more."

"Please Louis stop I'm sorry." I was fully crying.

"I should have never fallen for you, I knew you were a backstabber. I should've just killed you when I had the chance. I wish I didn't turn you into a vampire Louisa, I regret doing it so much."

"Stop it!, stop it please!" I screamed tears running down my face. he let go of me and I slid down the wall onto the ground.

"You know what I said to Niall babe, I said I wish I never loved you and that I never saved you from Matt. I should've just let him have you."

"Stop it Louis, what is wrong with you?" Matt still hasn't woken up and I looked at Louis before looking at the ground.

"What's wrong scared there's no one here to help you darling? Why would anyone help you anyway, your just a user."

"Argggh Why did you keep coming after me? Forcing me to become your freaking girlfriend? Save me from your brother? Why Louis? Why?" He smirked before kneeling in front of me.

"I just wanted your blood baby, that's all I wanted from you was your blood. I never loved you Louisa, never have and never will." I shook my head crying even more.

"You don't mean that, you told me you loved me." I stated, pulling my knees up to my head.

"Oh I do Louisa and it's just a saying." I heard Matt's voice.

"Louisa wake up."

I awoken knowing it was just a dream, nightmares had been quite frequent for me. But never were they this bad. I saw Matt beside me, looking at me worried. I sobbed in my knees again and Matt grabbed me and pulled me to his chest.

"Shh it's ok."

"Please don't leave me Matt, don't ever leave and treat me like he did?" I asked.

"Don't worry darling I won't ever, he doesn't deserve you." he rubbed my back while I cried.

"Do you wanna tell me about it?" I nodded and sat up still cuddling him.

"I was dreaming about the time I had to sleep with you, Louis was saying I am worthless and that he wished he never loved me and other horrible things."

"I'm so sorry baby I don't know why I ever did that to you, if I could take it back I would." I should be hating him for doing that, but I don't. I know I should, he was there for me when I needed it. He tried finding me when I wanted to leave, I don't know if it's just me but I seriously think I'm falling for him. I can't be, but I am.

"I know it's hard to believe but I love you, I would never treat you the way he did." I nodded, I noticed it was daylight and looked at the clock on the bedside table and it was 10:50 am. I had slept longer than I had expected, I needed to have a shower or something and I needed one bad.

"I'm sorry, I need to take a shower." I said and he let go. As I got up I noticed it was freezing, I shivered walking to my shower.

"Wait how the hell did you get in here?" I asked him, since he had his own room.

"I heard you screaming and I kinda took a spare key and I found you thrashing in your sleep while crying, so I woke you up." I nodded and headed for the shower. I stripped off my clothes and looked into the mirror, what I saw was horrendous. I had bloodshot eyes and my face wasn't its natural colour, I know vampires are supposed to be pale but supposedly we're not. I turn the shower on and hop in closing the curtain, I stand their completely in a trance. I kept thinking about my dream, well nightmare. Why did all this happen to me? I wonder what Louis is doing right now? I hope he's with someone who would treat him better than I ever did. I heard something but thought it was just Matt leaving or something. I screamed when Matt got into the shower, completely naked. I immediately covered up myself and turned around.

"What are you doing? Get out!" I screamed.

"I wanted to take a shower."

"Why mine?"

"Mine's broke."

"Yeah I'm sure that's the case." I said, giving him a glare.

"No I'm serious, it is." he stated.

"For gods sake couldn't you wait until I was finished. You don't just walk into a shower while someone is in it. It makes you look like a perv."

"No I wanted to make sure you were ok, plus I wouldn't mind having a shower with you and you said to never leave you alone." He said with a cocky tone.

"Please I just don't feel confident to let people see my body yet."

"But I've seen it before."

"Yeah but-"

"It's ok I'll just wait till you get out." He said, he actually was fine with me saying no. Whereas Louis would probably get shitty or just stay.

I was out and Matt walked in having a shower. I quickly got dressed before he came out and I succeeded. I sat down on my bed looking out of the window, I heard the door open and Matt walked out with just the towel on his waist. I gulped thinking holy crap look at his six pack. He walked over to a bag he must've brought with him and grabbed a cigarette from it.

"Want one?"

"Um no I don't smoke."

"Well it won't really kill ya, since ya a vampire." I still shook my head.

"Ok." He answered lighting it up and breathing in the smoking, then letting it back out.

"Fuck that's good." He sighed, before sitting down on an armchair.

"Um Matt?"

"Yes?"

"Don't you think you should put some clothes on?"

"No, I'm sure you like it since you were pretty much drooling over my abs."

"Was not." Total lie.

"I know you was don't lie."

"Whatever" I said ignoring him.

"Ahh it's getting a bit hot in here." He stood up and his hands went towards his towel.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking my towel off, what does it look like?"

"I know that but why?"

"Because you won't admit that you were looking at my abs."

"But I wasn't."

"You were." His hands went towards taking them off.

"Fine I was."

"See that wasn't so hard was it." He smiled before it changed into a smirk.

"What are you up to?" I questioned.

"Nothing." He smiled.

"Hmm." I knew he was up to something. Suddenly his towel came loose and it fell to the ground, his
manhood was on full show.

"Cover up, would you." I squealed.

"Haha I'm sure you love it." He said. He turned around showing his ass.

"You know how Louis's got a good ass, as they say. Well apparently I got a better one." He seemed so happy when he said it.

"Do you think so?"

"We are not having this conversation." I stated shielding my eyes.

"Can you please put something on?"

"Fine if you say so." he put the cigarette out and quickly changed into the clothes that were in his bag.

"What are we doing today?" I shrugged my shoulders before laying down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"What was it like getting turned for you?" I asked him.

"Well it was fucking scary, I didn't know what was happening to me. My father was a horrible person, Louis was his favourite." He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"It was because he was the successful one, he could easily get a girlfriend. While I you was out partying and doing drugs and that." He continued.

"Why didn't you just leave?"

"I couldn't because if I did he would kill my lover. Which who you know. My father was killed and then I ran looking for her to take with me. That's where that story I told you before takes place. I was thinking about turning her and marrying her since everyone was so big on marriage."

"What happened to your mother?"

"She ran never to be seen again."

"I'm sorry about her, I'm sure she would've loved to marry you."

"I'll never forgive Louis for that, he was always a dick. All he cared about was himself and he still does." I nodded agreeing with him.

"I wonder if he's found someone yet." I said to him.

"No doubt, he's like that. If I ever see him again I will personally bash the shit out of him."

*Third person POV*

"Did you find her?"

"No, but she went to Australia with that Matt boy."

"Arghh why does everyone keep taking her, she's mine." The vampire was furious with the fact that his girl is with a man who is not him.

"I want you to find out where she lives and then I'll send some of my men and they will retrieve her." The vampire hoped his plan would work and she would be finally his.

"What happens if there's people in our way?"

"Kill them all, no ones going to stop me from getting her. Nothing." The vampire sat down on a chair and groaned. He heard footsteps coming behind him and he turned.

"Sire we have located her house."

"Good go there and find her." The vampire got up and walked into his room.

"I'll find you Louisa and you will be mine forever." He said to himself.

A/N Hey guys hope this is ok and just to key you all know that in the dream is not like that. it is just the story and hope you like it so far. comment what you thought. Also sorry it took so long I've been busy and I was sick again causing me to sleep all the time.

Comment
Vote
Follow