Jelsa Short Stories

Once upon a Blue Moon, there lived a white-haired boy. Only those who believed saw. He controlled the winds and the snow. He was the guardian of fun and the spirit of winter. But if no one believed him anymore, he'd be gone forever. Like he never even existed.

Then there's the queen. The one who had powers which she believes is a curse. She isolates herself from the world, locking herself in her room after accidentally hitting her sister. Now, she alone knows of such secret. Keeping away from the world, she still doesn't know how to control. And everyday, fear grows stronger in her.

She's the snow queen. He's the winter spirit. What could happen if their worlds collide?

❅❅❅❅❅

A/N (rewritten 06-08-2016): Welcome to a book filled with nothing but really lame one shots based off stray ideas bubbling in my head. It's nothing much, really. I don't even know why you choose to read this garbage.

I can't really promise you that the stories will be amazing. Heck, God knows some of them I'm not so proud of. But all I can really say is that they're really varied and the only concrete thing is Jack Frost and Queen Elsa being the lead roles all the time.

So if you're ready, dive into the sea of my imagination. I'll be there everytime with another A/N as stupid as this one.

V O T E | F A N | C O M M E N T | S H A R E