7

Corey's and Leah's gender reveal party.

I know yall mad at me about, Paris and August but I got cha okay?

-Enjoy.
----
Paris
(5 months later)

"Oh my gosh Corey this amazing."I told Corey as he held Leah's waist.

She was now eight months and was huge as a whale, but don't tell her that because she so damn sensitive. She had plenty neutral clothes and alot pampers, I can't wait to have baby. Its been 5 months sinnce August and I spoke, He literally blocked me from everything on instagram and He was even caught on shaderoom with Keke plamer going to Ronni's club. I know it was my fault, but I was hurting more than ever. I have deep feelings for him, that day I was just in my feelings and on my period.

But that still didn't give me the right.

"Aug hea'!"Corey yelled catching everyone's attention, I turned to see him holding a bunch of baby bags from GAP, footlocker and all.

"Wassa' errbody."He spoke and everybody waved, He hugged Leah and he whispered something in his ear. He waved her off and she smacked her lips, I sat there quietly watching take the gifts to the gift table. We where on our fifth game, closer to finding out the gender reveal. They won't let us eat yet or nothing.

"Come Aleah Im hungry."I complained following her into the kitchen. She passed me a chicken wing, and I quickly took it and began to devour it.

"Yo appetite been off the wall, You pregnant?"I shook my head unsure, my mood swings, breast, and everything been acting crazy since the last 3 months.

"Hmm."We walked back outside to see Aug smoking with Corey.

"Okay time for the gender reveal!"Corey yelled as Aug stood and walked in the house.

We stood around in a circle with Corey and Leah in the middle with a cake. I smirked as we counted to three and Corey and Leah cut the counting showing blue inside.

"Its a boy!"I yelled hugging Leah before grabbing a piece of cake

"Fat ass."Leah laughed and I shrugged going to the dining room inside.

August was coming out the downstairs bathroom, when he saw me. He stopped and straightened his shirt before walking towards the patio door.

"August."He sighed and turned around.

"Paris."I sighed playing in my cake.

"I just wanna see how you been doing?"I asked clearing my throat.

"You before you broke my luh' po' heart or afta'?"He asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"Look August, I was on my period, I was in my feelings. Im sorry okay, Um I really like you and i wa—"He cut me off.

"Its to late."I felt tears fall from my face, I wouldn't dare look at him in his face. I stood up wipe my face.

"How?"I asked looking at him.

"I'm with uh Keke."I felt a lump in my throat before I could process. I was having a break down. I rushed to the bathroom but I was pulled back into August chest.

"Get off me! How could you huh? After everything, even tho I said those things You suppose to waited for me! Not go get another girl! But i guess this is karma for messing with my sister ex huh ? Its karma! And now that im might be pregnant with your baby and you with someone else breaks my heart August!"I hit his chest constantly before pushing him away. I grabbed my things and rushed to my car not looking back.

August

Once I made it outside, She was gone. I had to get in touch with her so I can see about this baby situation, After all I want to be in my baby's life. Maybe this was karma, maybe God don't want us together, since I slept with my ex sister and constantly did it. Now she might be pregnant and Im with someone else.

At this time, I knew I done fucked up.