13

Paris and August decorations in mm.

So yall, Imma give Paris and August will have a gender reveal then a real babyshower, when they find out genders.

This gender reveal is hosted by your one and only: Leah😍.

Then after this, Imma send August on tour and to New orleans. So its about to get tah cracking.
------
Narrator

Paris family sat on once side of the room, and August family sat on the other side. It where their gender reveal mostly for August and his family expect Ariana. Once his family saw Ariana, They where in tears. August was missing one person from his side, His mama.

It really upsetted up, that he couldn't share the gender of his first baby with her but she invited she just decided not to come. Paris stood in a white floral romper with her aldo sandals on and her hair curled, Her hair and my makeup was on fleek thanks to Chandra.

"Enjoying yourself?"Paris heard a familiar voice behind me. She turned to see her brother, who was in the army. She dropped her drink and jumped into his hands sobbing.

"Im here Pari."She hugged him tighter as My mom stood to the side smiling.

She got off him and smiled. Between the three of them, Paris was closer to her brother Eric, he was her bestfriend. He protected her and everything, unlike someone else.
He gave me the baby gifts and She just smiled.

"I can't believe you mad it or even here?"She cried to him, He wiped her tears and kissed her belly then cheeks.

"Come on you have someone to meet."She dragged him to August and his family.

----
Paris

It was almost over, and I was beyond excited. We have ate, played games, and won prizes but now its time for the gender reveal party.
August and I stood behind the table as everyone stood infront of the table, taking and snapping pictures. I made sure to get videos.

"This gone be on the blogs fa' sho."Travis, August brother yelled out making me laugh.

August and I both grabbed a knife for the cake and everybody counted down to one, We cut the cake and I let August scoop it up and pull it out. The cake showed pink first and blue last, Everybody screamed and gasp. August put the cake on the white plate and kissed my lips, He had tears coming out his eyes. I laughed wiping my owns and hugging him, He caresses my belly and whispers I love yous to me.

"Its a boy and a girl

"Its a boy and a girl."Everybody clapped as the flashs from phones came from light to right.

We kissed again and I smiled, before cutting the cake and giving everyone some pieces. I then went and at down beside August to eat my cake, because this shit was the bomb.com

"Yuh' enjoyed yo'self baybeh?"August asked me as I slid into bed beside him.

I nodded snuggled up against him, feeling my babies move. I gasp at the weird feeling and placed August hand their, He gasp and smiled feeling them kick. I laughed trying to find the other baby. I gave up and played with August curls.

"Baby maybe we should move in together before the babies come."He nodded, I sighed and turned over turning off my lamp.

"Night baby."He smacked his lips reaching over turning to turn my lamp back on. I whined as the light shined in my face.

"Baby im sleepy."I whined as He kissed my neck.

"To tied fah me?"I shook my head no with a giggle.

"Well turn dat ass ova gur'."I laughed as I turned over getting ontop and we started to have a heated kissing session. . . .