Chapter Six!

LEXI'S P.O.V

When we got home from school Daniel invited me over to his house because Danielle dragged Sam to the mall to go shopping. We walked into his apartment after we did a quick stop at mine so that I could put my bag away. We walked into his kitchen and picked a sticky note off the fridge and read it. After he read it he scrunched it up and threw it in the bin then turned to me smiling.

"You want a drink or something?" he said going into the fridge and getting out two beers.

"What if your parents come in and see us drinking alcohol?" I asked pretending to be worried.

"Don't worry about it they have gone away for today and tomorrow, so we are in the clear." he said smirking at me and handing the beer to me. I put the beer on the counter and then jumped up and sat on it. We talked about random things before Daniel decided to find something to eat. He looked in the fridge and pulled out some strawberries.

"Ooh I love strawberries" I said as he handed the punnet of strawberries.

"Here" I said holding out a strawberry for him to eat. He stepped forward and took a bite from the strawberry. I pulled the strawberry away then finished it before I put it in the bin. Daniel came and stood between my legs and put his hands on my thighs. I run my hands up his chest and around his neck and run my fingers through the hair on the nape of his neck. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his and he immediately reacted in moving his lips with mine. 'God this is gonna be easier than I thought' I thought to myself as I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer. He run his hands up my thighs and rested them on my hips rubbing circles on my abdomen with his thumbs. After a while he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine his eyes were still closed controlling his breathing. He took a deep breathe and pulled away and opened his eyes to look at me.

"Maria I know that we only met yesterday and this is probably a bit fast but... Would be my girlfriend?" he asked me taking my hands. 'YES! This is going to be all to easy. We will be finished this assignment in no time' I thought to myself. I smiled at Daniel and blushed. You know it took me forever to make myself blush. But now that I have been on missions where I had to have a boyfriend or when I was around guys I had to blush sometimes but I eventually got it.

"Yes" I said shyly looking down at our intertwined hands. He pulled one hand out of mine and moved it up to my chin and made me look at me. He pressed his lips to mine and pulled away but I pulled him back into another make out session.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Okay I'm home!" Danielle's voice sounded after the front door closed. Daniel and I were currently sitting on the couch watching a movie.

"Oh and Maria? Angie told me to tell you that you have to go home cause she has to tell you something about something" She said stopping in the door way of the living room to talk then walked down the hall to her room. I stood up with Daniel and he walked me to the door.

"Hey I'll see you on Sunday possibly even Monday okay?" He said as we got to my door.

"What why not tomorrow?" I asked sounding disappointed.

"Well, I am staying at Ben's house with the guys tonight and on Sunday night me and Danielle are going out for a family dinner so we won't get back until like one in the morning or something like that." He said.

"Oh okay then I will see you on Monday" I said kissing him lightly on the lips before I went inside. I walked into the kitchen and saw Sam making us a coffee.

"What's up?" I asked as she passed me my coffee.

"Well we are having a girl night, since the guys are having a boy night at Ben's" She said as I dug out my smokes and lighter from my bag. Yes I smoke but I can stop any time I want to but it just helps me relax. I walked out to the balcony and lit up the cigarette.