Coming Home

Danny's P.O.V.

I looked at my brother with wide eyes. Jump City? That place is huge. There's so many people there...so many...people... I thought to myself.

"...s-s-so m-many peop-ple..." I started to hyperventilate. I couldn't stop shaking. What if they launched an attack on me? What if they hurt innocent people? What if they took my brother? What if-

"Danny! Snap out if it! Danny!" I heard through the fog. I looked up and saw Dick mouthing something to me, but I couldn't hear the words coming out of his mouth. He started shaking me, and that's when I snapped out of it. I yanked away from his touch and backed into a wall. It hurt my back so bad, I screamed in pain.

"Ahhhh!" was the last thing I said before I was pulled back into the memories of that horrid place...

Flashback

I backed up against the cold, hard wall of my cell. Pain shot through me as my back touched the wall. They just finished yet another experiment. This one was different though.

I started to close my eyes to try and rest, but right before I could I got electrocuted.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed in agony. I couldn't move, everything hurt. A hand grabbed each of my arms and started to drag me.

"Come on Phantom! The Fentons have something to show you!" A rough voice said. I didn't remember the names of the agents...I didn't want to.

"W-Where are you taking me? I just got to my cell!" I tried to pull out of their grip, but they electrocuted me in the back. I wailed.

"Shut up! Freak!" A new voice said. I looked up and started to cry silently. Standing in front of me was Maddie Fenton. "Put him on the table!" She screamed at the agents. I watched in horror as they started to pull me to the examination table.

"No! No no no no no! Please! No! Stop!" I cried out to them, but like always...they didn't listen.

They slammed me down on the table, opening a sore in my back from the electricutions. I sobbed and started to shake my head.

"Please...what are you going to do to me..." I begged quietly.

"Oh don't worry...this will only hurt a lot." she hissed in my ear as she stabbed me under my left ribcage. I screeched and started to cry out. Blood started to seep through the open wound. I started to thrash. I had to get out...I had to!

"Please! Stop!" I screamed at the top of my lungs when she started to saw off one of my ribs. She punched her fist down, on my chest.

"AAAaaaaHHHHhhhh!!" I screamed in agony. This was hell...

"Shut up, you MONSTER!" Jack Fenton yelled at me, slapping me hard across the face. I looked back at him, tears streaming down my face...a pool of blood beneath me.

"...I'm not a monster..." I whispered, closing my eyes trying to get rid if the pain.

"Then what are you!" Maddie snapped at me. I looked at her.

"...I-I'm your son..." I whispered to her pleadingly. She looked at me wide eyed, almost at tears. She shook her head and glared at me. She pressed down on the saw, cutting off another rib.

"You're not my son!..." she screamed. "...You never were."

End Flashback

I snapped out of that terrible memory. I clutched my head in pain.

"It's okay...shh, it's okay." a female monotone voice said to me, comforting me and soothing my headache. I looked at giant purple orbs. Her eyes looked like Sam's, but hers were more blue. I started taking deep breaths to slow my heart rate.

"Are you okay?" she asked again. I nodded once. She got up and started to float away.

"...W-what's your n-name?" I asked shyly. She looked back at me over her shoulder.

"Raven." was all she said. She turned around and crossed her arms.

"A-are y-you a tit-t-tan?" I asked a little louder. Raven nodded at me.

"Yes." Was all she said.

"Thank you." I whispered. She nodded once in my direction and disappeared into a portal.

I looked back at Dick and Bruce. They looked sad, and they were looking at me. I crawled over to Dick and hugged him. I reached a hand out and it met Bruce's shoulder. I pulled him into the hug too.

"Bruce..." I mumbled hesitantly.

"Hm?" he huffed back.

"C-Can you come with us to the tower..." I asked shyly. I don't know why, but I felt comfortable around Bruce.

"Yeah, I'll come." he said after a moment of thought. He started to run his fingers through my hair to comfort me.

I was so relieved.

"Well then..." Bruce started to say, pulling away from the hug, "...let's go home." he said and started walking towards the Bat mobile. I smiled and followed them into the car for the trip to Titans Tower...the trip home.