Introduction

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Revolution or the characters and storylines associated with the television show.

The Revolution

Introduction

It was 2012 when the power went out worldwide and all forms of electricity were disabled including batteries, phones, computers, cars, and trains. I was sixteen years old when I watched planes fall from the sky- that night came to be known as the blackout.

Starvation followed, and many people died from various illnesses and diseases, and cities burned and/or flooded. Governments fell and all hell broke loose. Militias took over and eventually the United States changed, and separated into six separate states. California and the west coast changed to the California Common Wealth. The Wasteland included Flagstaff and Phoenix and was situated between the California Common Wealth and Texas. Texas included Houston, Austin, Dallas, Memphis, El Paso and Santa Fe. Chicago and the surrounding area including Washington became the Monroe Republic. The plains nation was situated between the California Common Wealth and the Monroe Republic, above The Wasteland and Texas. Nashville, Atlanta, Columbia, Orlando, Miami, Tampa and New Orleans became a part of the Georgia Federation.

It's been fifteen years since the blackout. The smart ones made it out of the city and I got lucky. I had my brother Miles who saved me and taught me how to save myself and survive. I stayed in Willoughby, Texas as long as I could but now I'm coming back to the Monroe Republic to find my family.

I will find my family.

________________

THANKS for reading!

DEDICATED to ShowObsessed for the amazing book cover; seriously thank you so much. I LOVE, love, love it.

VOTE.................COMMENT................. FAN................. ADD TO LIBRARY

XOX