Chapter Two

I woke up with a smile on my face and a text from Harry.

From: Harry Styles

 GET UP!! We can pick you up in 2 hours. See ya soon!

I looked at the time and it was sent an hour ago. I jumped out of bed, playing 'Gotta Be You' on replay. I hopped in the shower and quickly washed. When I was done, I ran over to another one of my boxes and grabbed my light blue skinny jeans and a Hollister tank top. After that, I slipped on my Jack Wills hoodie. It was my mom's gift to me. She knows how much I love wearing men's sweatshirts. I quickly blow dried my hair and let it fall down my shoulders.

"This is the part of me. That you’re never gonna ever take away from me, no. This is the part of me. That you’re never gonna ever take away from me, no. Throw your sticks and your stones, throw your. bombs and your blows. But you’re not gonna break my soul. This is the part of me-" my phone sang and I answered it.

"Hey!" Harry yelled into the phone and I heard Louis yell 'Carrots!' in the background. "We are out front." He said.

"I'm on my way." I replied grabbing my purse and buzzing with happiness. "BYE MOM!" I yelled running out the door. I got into the limo and recieved hugs from everyone.

"Ready to sing for us?" Liam asked. I laughed a nervous laugh.

"Not really." I said looking down.

"Well, we can practice?" Niall said turning the song on. "This is a duet with you in Harry."

I blushed bright red. I forgot. I had to sing this with him. Great.

"Girl I see it in your eyes you're disappointed', Cause I'm the foolish one that you've anointed with your heart. I tore it apart. And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence. And no woman in the world deserves this, But here I am asking you for one more chance" Harry started singing.

" Can we fall, One more time, Stop the tape and rewind, oh, and if you walk away, I know I'll fade, cuz there is nobody else." I sang and then we sang the chours in unison.

After singing it a few times, we arrived at the studio. I squealed from excitement and all the guys laughed. Harry linked arms with me and we walked into the sound proof room. "Ready to sing?" he asked.

I nodded blushing by how he kept glancing down to my lips. "Hazza, stop flirting!" Louis yelled.

"Aww, but Boobear! She's pretty!" Harry said pouting. A look of horror crossed Louis's face.

"Hazza! I thought what we had was special!" He said fake crying and running to go pout in the corner. I laughed and kept laughing.

"I didn't know you two were dating. You guys do make a cute couple." I said smiling and all the guys laughed. "What?" I asked looking at them, really confused.

"Harry and Louis aren't dating!!" Liam said laughing harder. "They just act like it!" Everyone laughed harder and I looked to the ground, beat red and really embarrassed. My throat closed and I wouldn't have talked if I had wanted to.

"She really must not be a fan." Zayn said laughing.

Apparantly not. I thought keeping my head down and my hair formed a curtain around my face.

"I'm hungry." Niall said and he got up to go get some food. Everyone was still laughing and I just blushed even redder.

"Please stop." I mumbled, but they were laughing too loud to hear me. I felt the vomit coming. When I was really embarrassed I got sick. I quickly ran out of the room and into the girls' bathroom. I puked and looked down. I could still feel the heat from my face and I was still embarrassed. "That's it." I mumbled. "I'm calling my mom to pick me up." I flushed the toilet and looked up into the mirror taking a damp paper towel and washing my face. I always carried mints on me for these situations. I popped a few in and sighed, running my hand through my hair.I heard a knock on the door.