Chapter Four

Liam yawned and sat up. I cleared my throat while sitting on the couch, crosslegged. "Get everyone up." I said glaring.

"What did I do?" he asked. I still glared. He started kicking everyone awake. Once they were mostly awake, I started yelling.

"Who posted the video on my facebook!?" I yelled and they all jumped.

"What video?" Louis said looking up and playing with his hands.

"Louis, Did you post the video of all of us singing on my facebook?" I asked through clenched teeth. He giggled.

"Yes." he said smiling. I launched off the couch and tackled him.

"What gave you the idea to do that without me knowing!? I didn't want anyone to know that I was talking to you guys! I can't handle that much attention!" I yelled shaking him and about to punch him. I felt Liam's arms wrap around me and pull me up.

"Skylar. It was all of our ideas." Niall said and I glared at all of them. "We even sent a copy to Simon."

"What!?" I screamed and tried to get out o Liam's arms. I heard Louis's phone ringing and Harry put his hand over my mouth.

"Hello Simon." Louis said motioning for me to be quiet. I flipped him off and he smiled. "Yes, I'm with Skylar right now..........Yeah, We just told her about the demo we sent you........Ya, she's a bit angry........Really? What time do you want to meet us?...............In a hour? Will do Uncle Simon." Louis said hanging up.

"He probably wants to meet me and tell me what a horrible singer I am and laugh in my face." I said pushing Liam off. "But, If I have to meet him in a hour, I better look nice." I said running upstairs.

"We'll be back in about half an hour!" Liam yelled.

"Okay!" I shouted back. I quickly hopped in the shower and washed. After that, I grabbed my flats, faded, blue skinny jeans and a 'Keep Calm and Sing a Song' shirt that I got at a choir camp. I skipped out on the makeup wanting to look as natural as possible. I smiled and went downstairs to calm down a bit. I started singing, 'Build Me Up Buttercup'

"We're back!" Louis yelled. "Ready to go?" he asked. I nodded and followed him out the door. Oh what fun today would be.

***************************************************************************************

"Ahh, So this is the famous Skylar. I'm Simon Cowell." Simon said, shaking my hand as we sat down. "So, about the demo."

"I'm sorry sir. I didn't sing with them to become famous. I didn't even know they recorded it." I said looking worried. Simon laughed.

"I told them to record it." he said and I looked confused. "They said you sang really well. Now, on to bigger matters. I have been thinking about adding a girl into One Direction. Spice it up a bit. Then, after about a year of that, you can go solo."

"Are you offering me a contract?" I asked. He nodded and I kept the squealing in by letting out a little cough. "I think that would be fun, but I start my senior year after this summer."

"We can have you take classes online." he said and I smiled. I planned on going to a college for music, but, now I'm being offered a contract.

"Well, I'm in. But It's really mainly up to my mom." I said smiling. "I can have the boys report to you if it is a yes or no." I said trying to act all busniess like.

"I would like that. I will hopefully see you soon. You can go tell the boys if you want." Simon said. I got up and shook his hand again. I smiled and went back to the van.