Shopping at Midnight

Idalys's POV

I was frustrated with Shawn. I knew eventually we would have sex but I didnt want to wait anymore. I think I love him.

•At School•

I walk through the classroom and see students seated at their desks, no sign of Shawn anywhere. Was he late?

-----------------------------------------

Shawn never showed up to class so we had a substitute. The old lady that was there when Shawn first came here. I was worried, he didn't tell me that he wasn't going to be here. He didnt mention anything when I said I was going to see him in class today after I left yesterday. I decided to drop by his house after school, and that's what I did.

•Shawns Front porch •

Ding Dong

The door opens to reveal a woman. She looked around Shawn's age, who was she? "Uh-um, is Shawn here?" I ask with a lump forming in my throat. "Laur, who's at the d- Idalys? What are you doing here?" Shawn asks. " I-" I cut myself off and ran back to my car. How? Why? I drove back home with tears streaming down my face. Who the hell was Laur? (Side note: Laur is my bae😍so she had to be in here) I opened my front door and ran to my room, my mom didnt see me. She was cooking in the kitchen. She didnt even hear me.

2 hours later

I awoke to 23 missed calls and 12 unread messages.

Shawn💍❤

I didn't bother calling back or texting, why would I? What is there to go back to? Besides seeing Shawn and Laur.
"Idalys!" My mom calls. I walk down stairs and see her on the couch watching "Prison Break" shes been obsessed with that show. "How did you know I was here?" I ask. " I checked your room and there you were " she says chuckling. "Oh" I manage to say. " oh, could you run to the store and get some Shampoo, we ran out and I won't have any to shower in the morning" she explains. "At this time?" I ask. She shrugs. I changed and then left to the store.

•At the Store•

I was walking to the snack section. Because I was hungry. The store was empty. After grabbing my snacks and shampoo I walked to checkout and bumped into someone. " omg I'm sorry" I say looking up to the one person.it couldn't be a normal person?No, It had to be...

Laur.

××××××××××××××××××××××

CLIFF HANGER AF 😂😂

The pic above is how Laur looks like in real life, she's a beaut😍😍

U have to wait until Thursday now. Muhahahhaha ik I'm terrible.
Possibility 1 : Shawren?? (Shawn and Lauren or Laur/ whatever u call her)
Possibility 2: Old friend?
Possibility 3: Ur worst nightmare. Might become ur best friend??!

Muhahahhahahaha I'm evil ik 😘

Love you muffins 😍

Xoxo~Riccosgirl❤